Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Criteria for surveys: from the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging Scientific Initiatives Committee. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 20 (9).
- (2018) Maximum velocity estimation in coronary arteries using 3D tracking Doppler. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 65 (7).
- (2018) Interleukin-6 receptor inhibition with tocilizumab induces a selective and substantial increase in plasma IP-10 and MIP-1β in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 271.
- (2017) 3D tracking Doppler for improved quantitative blood flow assessment of coronary arteries. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2017) 3D tracking Doppler for quantitative blood flow assessment of coronary arteries. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2017) Effect of interleukin-6 inhibition on coronary microvascular and endothelial function in myocardial infarction. Heart. vol. 103 (19).
- (2016) Effect of a single dose of the interleukin-6 receptor antagonist tocilizumab on inflammation and troponin T release in patients with non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled phase 2 trial. European Heart Journal. vol. 37 (30).
- (2016) Impaired Right Ventricular Function in Long-Term Lymphoma Survivors. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. vol. 29 (6).
- (2016) Valvular Dysfunction in Lymphoma Survivors Treated with Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation A National Cross-Sectional Study. JACC Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 9 (3).
- (2015) Transthoracic Doppler for detection of stenoses in the three main coronary arteries by use of stenotic to prestenotic velocity ratio and aliased coronary flow. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 16 (12).
- (2015) Heart failure and asymptomatic left ventricular systolic dysfunction in lymphoma survivors treated with autologous stem-cell transplantation: A national cross-sectional study. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 33 (24).
- (2014) Coronary artery occlusions diagnosed by transthoracic Doppler. Cardiovascular Ultrasound. vol. 12 (1).
- (2013) TransthoracicDoppler Echocardiography for detection of stenoses in the left coronary artery by use of poststenotic coronary flow profiles: a comparison with quantitative coronary angiography and coronary flow reserve. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. vol. 26 (1).
- (2011) Coronary Flow Velocity Reserve in the Three Main Coronary Arteries Assessed with Transthoracic Doppler: A Comparative Study with Quantitative Coronary Angiography. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. vol. 24 (7).
- (2009) Transthoracic echocardiography for imaging of the different coronary artery segments: a feasibility study. Cardiovascular Ultrasound. vol. 7.
- (2007) Direct visualization of a significant stenosis of the right coronary artery by transthoracic echocardiography. A case report. Cardiovascular Ultrasound. vol. 5.