Estelle Marie M. Vanhaecke
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Investigation of metal dusting corrosion process over UNS N08800 alloy. International Corrosion Conference Series. vol. 4.
- (2012) Preparation and Characterization of Mnx Oy-Al2O3 Sorbents for H2S Removal from Biomass Gasification Gas. Energy Procedia. vol. 26.
- (2012) Catalytic ozonation of oxalic acid using carbon nanofibres on macrostructured supports. Water Science and Technology. vol. 65 (10).
- (2011) Raman spectroscopy and X-ray diffraction study of the phase transformation of ZrO2–Al2O3 and CeO2–Al2O3 nanocomposites. Catalysis Today. vol. 166 (1).
- (2011) Partial oxidation of methane to synthesis gas on Rh/ZrxCe1-xO2-Al2O3. Catalysis Today. vol. 178 (1).
- (2011) Catalytic Consequence of the Interface Between Iron Catalysts and Foils in Synthesis of Aligned Nanocarbons on Foils. Topics in catalysis. vol. 54 (13-15).
- (2010) In situ polymerization and characterizations of polyaniline on MWCNT powders and aligned MWCNT films. Catalysis Today. vol. 150 (1-2).
- (2017) Investigation of metal dusting corrosion process over UNS N08800 alloy. NACE International. 2017. ISBN 978-1-5108-40348.