Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Colorectal cancer patients’ experiences with supervised exercise during adjuvant chemotherapy—A qualitative study. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports.
- (2021) Cancer Patients’ Perceived Value of a Smartphone App to Enhance the Safety of Home-Based Chemotherapy: Feasibility Study. JMIR Formative Research. vol. 5 (1).
- (2021) Impact of KRAS, BRAF and microsatellite instability status after cytoreductive surgery and HIPEC in a national cohort of colorectal peritoneal metastasis patients. British Journal of Cancer.
- (2021) Quality of life in vulnerable older patients with metastatic colorectal cancer receiving palliative chemotherapy—the randomized NORDIC9-study. Cancers. vol. 13 (11).
- (2020) Physical exercise during adjuvant chemotherapy for colorectal cancer - a non-randomized feasibility study. Supportive Care in Cancer.
- (2020) sMETASeq: combined profiling of microbiota and host small RNAs. iScience.
- (2019) Small RNA expression from viruses, bacteria and human miRNAs in colon cancer tissue and its association with microsatellite instability and tumor location. BMC Cancer. vol. 19 (1).
- (2019) Reduced-dose combination chemotherapy (S-1 plus oxaliplatin) versus full-dose monotherapy (S-1) in older vulnerable patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (NORDIC9): a randomised, open-label phase 2 trial. The Lancet Gastroenterology and Hepatology. vol. 4 (5).
- (2017) Identification of metastasis-associated microRNAs in serum from rectal cancer patients. OncoTarget. vol. 8 (52).
- (2015) Nationwide improvement of rectal cancer treatment outcomes in Norway, 1993-2010. Acta Oncologica. vol. 54 (10).
- (2013) Identification of serum microRNA profiles in colon cancer. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 108 (8).
- (2013) Mutation screening in a Norwegian cohort with pheochromocytoma. Familial Cancer. vol. 12 (3).
- (2013) Predictive and prognostic factors for treatment and survival in 305 patients with advanced gastrointestinal neuroendocrine carcinoma (WHO G3): The NORDIC NEC study. Annals of Oncology. vol. 24 (1).
- (2013) Ki-67 Proliferative Index Predicts Response to Chemotherapy and Survival in 252 Patients with High-Grade Gastrointestinal Neuroendocrine Carcinoma (WHO G3). Pancreas. vol. 42 (2).
- (2012) Phase III trial of cetuximab with continuous or intermittent fluorouracil, leucovorin, and oxaliplatin (Nordic FLOX) versus FLOX alone in first-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer: The NORDIC-VII Study. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 30 (15).
- (2012) Predictive and prognostic factors for treatment and survival in 305 patients with advanced gastrointestinal poorly differentiated neuroendocrine carcinoma: The NORDIC NEC study. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 30 (15).
- (2010) Hva mener norske onkologer om sin arbeidssituasjon?. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 130 (5).
- (2010) Discrimination of Patients with Microsatellite Instability Colon Cancer using H-1 HR MAS MR Spectroscopy and Chemometric Analysis. Journal of Proteome Research. vol. 9 (7).
- (2010) Performance of clinical guidelines compared with molecular tumour screening methods in identifying possible Lynch syndrome among colorectal cancer patients: a Norwegian population-based study. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 102 (3).
- (2009) Awareness of heredity in colorectal cancer patients is insufficient among clinicians: a Norwegian population-based study. Colorectal Disease. vol. 11 (5).