Even Hovig Fyllingen
Background and activities
Attending radiologist. Research interest in glioma.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Glioblastoma Surgery Imaging-Reporting and Data System: Validation and Performance of the Automated Segmentation Task. Cancers. vol. 13 (18).
- (2021) Survival of glioblastoma in relation to tumor location: a statistical tumor atlas of a population-based cohort. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 163.
- (2021) Glioblastoma Surgery Imaging—Reporting and Data System: Standardized Reporting of Tumor Volume, Location, and Resectability Based on Automated Segmentations. Cancers. vol. 13 (12).
- (2021) Brain infarctions after glioma surgery: prevalence, radiological characteristics and risk factors. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 163.
- (2019) Brain atlas for assessing the impact of tumor location on perioperative quality of life in patients with high-grade glioma: A prospective population-based cohort study. NeuroImage: Clinical. vol. 21.
- (2018) Does risk of brain cancer increase with intracranial volume? A population-based case control study. Neuro-Oncology. vol. 20 (9).
- (2017) Brain atlas for pre- and postoperative health-related quality of life in patients with high-grade glioma: Preliminary results. Nevrokirurgisk høstmøte 2017 . Norsk nevrokirurgisk forening; Oslo. 2017-10-26 - 2017-10-27.
- (2016) Glioblastoma Segmentation: Comparison of Three Different Software Packages. PLOS ONE. vol. 11 (10).