Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Selective impact of disease on short-term and long-term components of self-reported memory: a population-based HUNT study. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. vol. 7 (5).
- (2017) Prevalence and correlates of successful aging in a population-based sample of older adults: The HUNT study. International psychogeriatrics. vol. 29 (3).
- (2015) Alcohol consumption and risk of dementia up to 27 years later in a large, population-based sample: the HUNT study, Norway. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 30 (9).
- (2015) Headache as a predictor for dementia: The HUNT Study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 16 (89).
- (2014) Cohort Profile: The Health and Memory Study (HMS): a dementia cohort linked to the HUNT study in Norway. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 43 (6).
- (2014) Headache as a risk factor for dementia: A prospective population-based study. Cephalalgia. vol. 34 (5).
- (2013) Association of personality, neighbourhood, and civic participation with the level of perceived social support: The HUNT study, a cross-sectional survey. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 41 (6).
- (2012) Association between social support and depression in the general population: the HUNT study, a cross-sectional survey. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 21 (1-2).
- (2012) The Relationship among Neuroticism, Extraversion, and Depression in The HUNT Study: In Relation to Age and Gender. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. vol. 33 (11).
- (2012) A comparison of depressive symptoms in elderly medical inpatients and the elderly in a population-based health study (The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study 3). Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 66 (3).
- (2012) Increased prevalence of depression in cohorts of the elderly: an 11-year follow-up in the general population - the HUNT study. International psychogeriatrics. vol. 24 (1).
- (2012) Successfully aging elderly (SAE): A short overview of some important aspects of successful aging. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 22 (2).
- (2012) Prevalens av depresjon hos eldre: en kort oversikt basert på erfaringer med epidemiologisk forskning fra Helseundersøkelsen i Nord-Trøndelag (HUNT). Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 22 (2).
- (2010) Active social participation and depression among older persons. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 19.
- (2009) A dimensional versus a categorical approach to diagnosis: Anxiety and depression in the HUNT 2 study. International Journal of Methods in Psychiatric Research. vol. 18 (2).
- (2009) SPIFA-A presentation of the Structured Psychiatric Interview for General Practice. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 63 (6).
- (2009) Anxiety and depression in multiple sclerosis. A comparative population-based study in Nord-Trøndelag County, Norway. Multiple Sclerosis. vol. 15 (12).
- (2009) Anxiety and depression among abstainers and low-level alcohol consumers. The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Addiction. vol. 104 (9).
- (2008) Depression and anxiety in relation to catechol-O-methyltransferase Val158Met genotype in the general population: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). BMC Psychiatry. vol. 8 (25).
- (2008) Depression and anxiety in relation to catechol-O-methyltransferase Val158Met genotype in the general population: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). BMC Psychiatry. vol. 8.