Finn Tore Holmeset
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Coupling of dynamic reaction forces of a heavy load crane and ship motion responses in waves. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 16.
- (2021) Fault Detection with LSTM-based Variational Autoencoder for Maritime Components. IEEE Sensors Journal.
- (2021) Hydrogen as a Maritime Fuel – Can Experiences with LNG Be Transferred to Hydrogen Systems?. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. vol. 9 (7).
- (2020) Online Fault Detection in Autonomous Ferries: Using fault-type in-dependent spectral anomaly detection. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement. vol. 69 (10).
Part of book/report
- (2019) A Step-wise Feature Selection Scheme for a Prognostics and Health Management System in Autonomous Ferry Crossing Operation. Proceedings of 2019 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation August 4 - 7, Tianjin, China.
- (2019) Automatic Fault Detection for Marine Diesel Engine Degradation in Autonomous Ferry Crossing Operation. Proceedings of 2019 IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation August 4 - 7, Tianjin, China.