Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Immunocompromised patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome: Secondary analysis of the LUNG SAFE database. Critical Care. vol. 22:157.
- (2018) Withholding or withdrawing of life-sustaining therapy in older adults (≥ 80 years) admitted to the intensive care unit. Intensive Care Medicine.
- (2017) Long-Term Outcomes after ICU Admission Triage in Octogenarians. Critical Care Medicine. vol. 45 (4).
- (2017) Intensivbehandling av eldre. www.tidsskriftet.no. vol. 23/24.
- (2017) The impact of frailty on ICU and 30-day mortality and the level of care in very elderly patients (≥ 80 years). Intensive Care Medicine. vol. 43 (12).
- (2015) Long-term survival and quality of life after intensive care for patients 80 years of age or older. Annals of Intensive Care. vol. 5:13.
- (2012) Do elderly intensive care unit patients receive less intensive care treatment and have higher mortality?. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 56 (10).
- (2017) Intensive care for the very old : ICU admission triage and outcomes. 2017. ISBN 978-82-326-2404-1. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2017:166).