Background and activities
- IØ8815 - Business Economics in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- TIØ4136 - ICT Economics - Planning and Economics of Tele and Information Services
- IØ8813 - Advanced course in economic applications of machine learning and AI
- IØ8303 - Energy Markets
- IØ8401 - Stochastic Optimization
- TIØ4900 - Financial Engineering, Master's Thesis
- TIØ4140 - Project Evaluation and Financing
- IØ8810 - Winter School - Planning Under Uncertainty
- TIØ4550 - Financial Engineering, Specialization Project
- TIØ4557 - Financial Engineering, Specialization Course
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) A real options analysis of existing green energy facilities: maintain or replace?. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag.
- (2021) Mature offshore oil field development: Solving a real options problem using stochastic dual dynamic integer programming. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 136.
- (2021) Backtesting coordinated hydropower bidding using neural network forecasting. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag.
- (2020) Optimal timing and capacity choice under the rate-of-return renewable energy support. MethodsX. vol. 7.
- (2020) Inverse Equilibrium Analysis of Oligopolistic Electricity Markets. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. vol. 35 (6).
- (2020) Managing Shutdown Decisions in Merchant Commodity and Energy Production: A Social Commerce Perspective. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management.
- (2020) Performing price scenario analysis and stress testing using quantile regression: A case study of the Californian electricity market. Energy. vol. 214.
- (2019) A real options approach to generation capacity expansion in imperfectly competitive power markets. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag.
- (2019) The Effect of Capacity Payments on Peaking Generator Availability in PJM. IAEE International Conference.
- (2019) Observed switches and derived profitability indicators for peaking power plants: Northeast U.S. 2001–2009. Data in Brief. vol. 25.
- (2019) Structural Estimation of Switching Costs for Peaking Power Plants. European Journal of Operational Research.
- (2019) Portfolio size’s effects on gains from coordinated bidding in electricity markets : A case study of a Norwegian hydropower producer. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag. vol. 10 (3).
- (2019) Investment timing and capacity choice under rate-of-return regulation for renewable energy support. Energy.
- (2018) Hydropower bidding in a multi-market setting. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag. vol. 10 (3).
- (2018) Hydropower reservoir management using multi-factor price model and correlation between price and local inflow. IAEE International Conference.
- (2018) The other renewable: Hydropower upgrades and renewable portfolio standards. Energy Journal. vol. 39 (2).
- (2018) Sequential Investment in Gas-Fired Power Plants. IAEE International Conference.
- (2018) Multi market bidding strategies for demand side flexibility aggregators in electricity markets. Energy. vol. 149.
- (2018) Switching from Oil to Gas Production in a Depleting Field. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 271 (2).
- (2017) Backing out Expectations from Hydropower Release Time Series. IAEE International Conference.