Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Mature offshore oil field development: Solving a real options problem using stochastic dual dynamic integer programming. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 136.
- (2020) Optimal timing and capacity choice under the rate-of-return renewable energy support. MethodsX. vol. 7.
- (2020) Inverse Equilibrium Analysis of Oligopolistic Electricity Markets. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. vol. 35 (6).
- (2020) Managing Shutdown Decisions in Merchant Commodity and Energy Production: A Social Commerce Perspective. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management.
- (2020) Performing price scenario analysis and stress testing using quantile regression: A case study of the Californian electricity market. Energy. vol. 214.
- (2019) A real options approach to generation capacity expansion in imperfectly competitive power markets. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag.
- (2019) The Effect of Capacity Payments on Peaking Generator Availability in PJM. IAEE International Conference.
- (2019) Observed switches and derived profitability indicators for peaking power plants: Northeast U.S. 2001–2009. Data in Brief. vol. 25.
- (2019) Structural Estimation of Switching Costs for Peaking Power Plants. European Journal of Operational Research.
- (2019) Portfolio size’s effects on gains from coordinated bidding in electricity markets : A case study of a Norwegian hydropower producer. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag. vol. 10 (3).
- (2019) Investment timing and capacity choice under rate-of-return regulation for renewable energy support. Energy.
- (2018) Hydropower bidding in a multi-market setting. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag. vol. 10 (3).
- (2018) Hydropower reservoir management using multi-factor price model and correlation between price and local inflow. IAEE International Conference.
- (2018) The other renewable: Hydropower upgrades and renewable portfolio standards. Energy Journal. vol. 39 (2).
- (2018) Sequential Investment in Gas-Fired Power Plants. IAEE International Conference.
- (2018) Multi market bidding strategies for demand side flexibility aggregators in electricity markets. Energy. vol. 149.
- (2018) Switching from Oil to Gas Production in a Depleting Field. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 271 (2).
- (2017) Backing out Expectations from Hydropower Release Time Series. IAEE International Conference.
- (2017) Electricity capacity expansion in a Cournot duopoly. International Conference on the European Energy Market.
- (2017) The real options to shutdown, startup, and abandon: U.S. electricity industry evidence. Energy Economics. vol. 63.