Background and activities
Research Interests: Astroparticle Physics
- High-energy astrophysics
- Ultra-high-energy-cosmic-ray phenomenology
- Cosmic-neutrino phenomenology
- Multimessenger signatures of Active Galactic Nuclei
H2020: FY3403 - Particle Physics
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) 3HSP J095507.9+355101: A flaring extreme blazar coincident in space and time with IceCube-200107A. Astronomy and Astrophysics (A & A). vol. 640.
- (2020) High-Energy Neutrino and Gamma-Ray Emission from Tidal Disruption Events. The Astrophysical Journal (ApJ). vol. 902 (2).
- (2020) Comprehensive Multimessenger Modeling of the Extreme Blazar 3HSP J095507.9+355101 and Predictions for IceCube. The Astrophysical Journal (ApJ). vol. 899 (2).
- (2020) Gamma-ray counterparts of 2WHSP high-synchrotron-peaked BL Lac objects as possible signatures of ultra-high-energy cosmic ray emission. Monthly notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. vol. 497 (2).
- (2020) A Neutral Beam Model for High-Energy Neutrino Emission from the Blazar TXS 0506+056. The Astrophysical Journal (ApJ).