Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Designing IoT Applications for Smart Cities: extending the Tiles Ideation Toolkit. ID&A Interaction design & architecture(s).
- (2018) RapIoT toolkit: Rapid prototyping of collaborative Internet of Things applications. Future generations computer systems.
- (2016) Technology-enhanced Smart City Learning: a Systematic Mapping of the Literature. ID&A Interaction design & architecture(s). vol. 27.
- (2016) IoT for smart city learning: Towards requirements for an authoring tool. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1602.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Tiles-Reflection: Designing for Reflective Learning and Change Behaviour in the Smart City. The Interplay of Data, Technology, Place and People for Smart Learning.
- (2018) Designing for Sustainable Urban Mobility Behaviour: A Systematic Review of the Literature. Citizen, Territory and Technologies: Smart Learning Contexts and Practices.
- (2018) Designing IoT Applications in Lower Secondary Schools. EDUCON 2018 - Emerging Trends and Challenges of Engineering Education Education.
- (2018) Game-Based Learning for IoT: the Tiles inventor toolkit. Interactive Mobile Communication Technologies and Learning, Proceedings of the 11th IMCL Conference.
- (2018) DELTA: Promoting Young People Participation in Urban Planning. Citizen, Territory and Technologies: Smart Learning Contexts and Practices.
- (2017) Tiles: A Card-based Ideation Toolkit for the Internet of Things. Proceedings of the 2017 Conference on Designing Interactive Systems.
- (2016) RapIoT Toolkit: Rapid Prototyping of Collaborative Internet of Things Applications. Proceeding of the 2016 International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems CTS 2016.
- (2016) Tiles: An Inventor Toolkit for Interactive Objects. AVI '16 Proceedings of the International Working Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces.