Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) Between stranded assets and green transformation: Fossil-fuel-producing developing countries towards 2055. World Development. vol. 130.
- (2020) Energy Outlooks Compared: Global and Regional Insights. Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy. vol. 9 (1).
- (2020) Energy Transition Pathways to a Low-carbon Europe in 2050: the Degree of Cooperation and the Level of Decentralization. Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy. vol. 9 (1).
- (2019) Anticipating global energy, climate and policy in 2055: Constructing qualitative and quantitative narratives. Energy Research & Social Science. vol. 58.
- (2019) The death spiral of coal in the U.S.: will changes in U.S. policy turn the tide?. Climate Policy. vol. 19 (10).