Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Observations of sunlit N2<sup>+</sup>aurora at high altitudes during the RENU2 flight. Annales Geophysicae. vol. 39 (5).
- (2021) Ocean Color Hyperspectral Remote Sensing With High Resolution and Low Latency--The HYPSO-1 CubeSat Mission. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing.
- (2021) The Cusp as a VLF Saucer Source: First Rocket Observations of Long‐Duration VLF Saucers on the Dayside. Geophysical Research Letters. vol. 48 (2).
- (2021) Quality Assessments of Standard Video Compression Techniques Applied to Hyperspectral Data Cubes. Workshop on Hyperspectral Image and Signal Processing, Evolution in Remote Sensing.
- (2020) Dayside Auroral Observation Resulting From a Rapid Localized Compression of the Earth's Magnetic Field. Geophysical Research Letters. vol. 47 (19).
- (2020) Overview of the Rocket Experiment for Neutral Upwelling Sounding Rocket 2 (RENU2). Geophysical Research Letters. vol. 47 (21).
- (2020) Development of low-cost multi-wavelength imager system for studies of aurora and airglow. Polar Science. vol. 23.
- (2020) Multi-instrument study of the mesosphere-lower thermosphere dynamics at 80ºN during the major SSW in January 2019. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics. vol. 210.
- (2019) Real-time Corrections for a Low-cost Hyperspectral Instrument. Workshop on Hyperspectral Image and Signal Processing, Evolution in Remote Sensing. vol. 2019-September.
- (2018) Do it yourself hyperspectral imager for handheld to airborne operations. Optics Express. vol. 26 (5).
- (2017) Video cascade accumulation of the total solar eclipse on Svalbard 2015. Geoscientific Instrumentation, Methods and Data Systems. vol. 6 (1).
- (2014) Long-term trends and the effect of solar cycle variations on mesospheric winter temperatures over Longyearbyen, Svalbard (78N). Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Atmospheres. vol. 119 (11).
- (2014) Mesospheric temperatures derived from three decades of hydroxyl airglow measurements from Longyearbyen, Svalbard (78A degrees N). Acta Geophysica. vol. 62 (2).
- (2014) Traveling planetary wave activity from mesopause region airglow temperatures determined by the Network for the Detection of Mesospheric Change (NDMC). Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics. vol. 119.
- (2014) Auroral all-sky camera calibration. Geoscientific Instrumentation, Methods and Data Systems. vol. 3 (2).
- (2013) Multi-instrument observations from Svalbard of a traveling convection vortex, electromagnetic ion cyclotron wave burst, and proton precipitation associated with a bow shock instability. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Space Physics. vol. 118 (6).
- (2012) Electron temperature in the cusp as measured with the SCIFER-2 sounding rocket. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Space Physics. vol. 117.
- (2012) Hyperspectral all-sky imaging of auroras. Optics Express. vol. 20 (25).
- (2011) Polarisation in the auroral red line during coordinated EISCAT Svalbard Radar/optical experiments. Annales Geophysicae. vol. 29 (6).
- (2011) Results from the intercalibration of optical low-light calibration sources 2011. Geoscientific Instrumentation, Methods and Data Systems. vol. 1 (1).