Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Real-time Corrections for a Low-cost Hyperspectral Instrument. Workshop on Hyperspectral Image and Signal Processing, Evolution in Remote Sensing. vol. 2019-September.
- (2018) Do it yourself hyperspectral imager for handheld to airborne operations. Optics Express. vol. 26 (5).
- (2017) Video cascade accumulation of the total solar eclipse on Svalbard 2015. Geoscientific Instrumentation, Methods and Data Systems. vol. 6 (1).
- (2014) Long-term trends and the effect of solar cycle variations on mesospheric winter temperatures over Longyearbyen, Svalbard (78N). Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Atmospheres. vol. 119 (11).
- (2014) Mesospheric temperatures derived from three decades of hydroxyl airglow measurements from Longyearbyen, Svalbard (78A degrees N). Acta Geophysica. vol. 62 (2).
- (2014) Traveling planetary wave activity from mesopause region airglow temperatures determined by the Network for the Detection of Mesospheric Change (NDMC). Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics. vol. 119.
- (2014) Auroral all-sky camera calibration. Geoscientific Instrumentation, Methods and Data Systems. vol. 3 (2).
- (2013) Multi-instrument observations from Svalbard of a traveling convection vortex, electromagnetic ion cyclotron wave burst, and proton precipitation associated with a bow shock instability. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Space Physics. vol. 118 (6).
- (2012) Electron temperature in the cusp as measured with the SCIFER-2 sounding rocket. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Space Physics. vol. 117.
- (2012) Hyperspectral all-sky imaging of auroras. Optics Express. vol. 20 (25).
- (2011) Polarisation in the auroral red line during coordinated EISCAT Svalbard Radar/optical experiments. Annales Geophysicae. vol. 29 (6).
- (2011) Results from the intercalibration of optical low-light calibration sources 2011. Geoscientific Instrumentation, Methods and Data Systems. vol. 1 (1).
- (2011) Tropopause height at 78 degrees N 16 degrees E: average seasonal variation 2007-2010. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. vol. 11 (11).
- (2011) Two methods to forecast auroral displays. Journal of Space Weather and Space Climate. vol. 1.
- (2010) Improved estimates for neutral air temperatures at 90 km and 78 degrees N using satellite and meteor radar data. Radio Science. vol. 45.
- (2010) Response of OH airglow temperatures to neutral air dynamics at 78°N, 16°E during the anomalous 2003–2004 winter. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Atmospheres. vol. 115.
- (2010) The response of OH airglow temperatures to neutral air dynamics at 78°N, 16°E during the anomalous 2003-2004 winter. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Atmospheres. vol. 115 (D07103).
- (2010) In situ measurement of a newly created polar cap patch. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Space Physics. vol. 115.
- (2009) First results of the refurbished SOUSY radar: Tropopause altitude climatology at 78 degrees N, 16 degrees E, 2008. Radio Science. vol. 44.
- (2009) Ion velocity filter effect observed in dayside hydrogen aurora. Geophysical Research Letters. vol. 36.