Fredrik Eikeland Fossan
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Effect of side branch flow upon physiological indices in coronary artery disease. Journal of Biomechanics. vol. 103.
- (2019) Impact of baseline coronary flow and its distribution on Fractional Flow Reserve prediction. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering. vol. e3246.
- (2018) Optimization of topological complexity for one-dimensional arterial blood flow models. Journal of the Royal Society Interface. vol. 15:20180546 (149).
- (2018) Uncertainty quantification and sensitivity analysis for computational FFR estimation in stable coronary artery disease. Cardiovascular Engineering and Technology. vol. 9 (4).
- (2015) A benchmark study of numerical schemes for one-dimensional arterial blood flow modelling. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Biomedical Engineering. vol. 31 (10).