Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) “When I sleep poorly, it impacts everything”: An exploratory qualitative investigation of stress and sleep in junior endurance athletes. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2021) Investigating Possible Effects from a One-Year Coach-Education Program. Sports. vol. 9 (3).
- (2020) Organizational Learning Through Debriefing: The Process of Sharing and Hiding Knowledge. Scandinavian Journal of Military Studies (SJMS). vol. 3 (1).
- (2020) Reciprocal associations between sleep, mental strain and training load in junior endurance athletes, and the role of poor subjective sleep quality. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Grit: A unique protective factor of coaches well-being and burnout?. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 59.
- (2020) Associations Between Sleep Patterns and Performance Development Among Norwegian Chess Players. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Coping Amongst Elite-Level Sports Coaches: A Systematic Review. International Sport Coaching Journal.
- (2020) Validation of sleep stage classification using non-contact radar technology and machine learning (Somnofy®). Sleep Medicine. vol. 75.
- (2019) Unique predictors of sleep quality in junior athletes: The protective function of mental resilience, and the detrimental impact of sex, worry and perceived stress. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10:1256 (MAY).
- (2019) Validating the working alliance inventory as a tool for measuring the effectiveness of coach-athlete relationships in sport. Cogent Psychology. vol. 6 (1).
- (2019) Burnout and Subjective Perfomance Among Junior Athletes- Associations with Affective and Cognitive Components. Sports. vol. 7 (171).
- (2019) Working Alliance in the Coach-Athlete Relationship and Athlete Burnout – The Mediating Role of Athlete Resilience. International Journal of Sport Psychology. vol. 50 (4).
- (2019) Identifying Unique Contributions of the Coach–Athlete Working Alliance, Psychological Resilience and Perceived Stress on Athlete Burnout among Norwegian Junior Athletes. Sports. vol. 7 (9).
- (2018) Habitual sleep patterns of junior elite athletes in cross-country skiing and biathlon: a descriptive study. Cogent Medicine.
- (2018) The Working Alliance and Satisfaction with the Coach-Athlete relationship in Sport among Norwegian elite swimmers. The Sport journal.
- (2018) The role of passion and affect in enhancing the understanding of coach burnout. The International Journal of Coaching Science. vol. 12 (1).
- (2018) Psychological reactions during competitive season and association with sleep among Norwegian junior elite athletes. International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences. vol. 30 (2).
- (2018) The effects of Perceptual-Cognitive training on Subjective Performance in Elite Athletes. The Sport journal.
- (2018) The effects of perceptual-cognitive training with Neurotracker on executive brain functions among elite athletes. Cogent Psychology. vol. 5.
- (2018) Emotions and Performance in Elite Women Handball. The Sport journal.