Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Formative assessment as a future step in maintaining the mastery-approach and performance-avoidance goal stability. Studies in Educational Evaluation. vol. 56.
- (2016) How the initial thinking period affects student argumentation during peer instruction: students’ experiences versus observations. Studies in Higher Education. vol. 41 (1).
- (2013) Teaching with student response systems (SRS): teacher-centric aspects that can negatively affect students' experience of using SRS. Research in Learning Technology. vol. 21.
- (2012) Investigating Peer Instruction: How the initial voting session affects students’ experiences of group discussion. ISRN Education.
- (2012) DESIGNING AND DEVELOPING PEER LEARNING ASSESSMENT SERVICES FOR SMARTPHONES AND PAD. INTED Proceedings.
- (2010) Experiences obtained with integration of Student Response Systems for iPod Touch and iPhone into e-learning environments. Electronic Journal of e-Learning. vol. 8 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2018) The interactive whiteboard supports joint focus in collaborative learning. Proceedings of the 46th SEFI Annual Conference.
- (2017) Gamifying Experiences Using a Peer Learning Assessment System: Combining Two Separate Research Traditions to Promote Student Learning. Entertainment Computing–ICEC 2017: 16th IFIP TC 14 International Conference Proceedings.
- (2012) PeLe - A Software System to Assist Innovative Teaching and Assessment. ICERI 2012 Conference Proceedings.
- (2012) User Experience Design for the Interactive Classroom Technology. ICERI 2012 Conference Proceedings.
- (2012) Experiences with Use of Online Assessment Peer Learning System in Enginering Education. ICERI 2012 Conference Proceedings.
- (2012) EVALUATION OF USE OF STUDENT RESPONSE SYSTEM IN PREQUALIFICATION CLASSES FOR ENGINEERING EDUCATION. INTED2012 Proceedings 6th International Technology, Education and Development Conference.
- (2012) Developing and Evaluating Practical Methodological Guidelines for use of Student Response System in Teaching. Learning with Mobile Technologies, Handheld Devices, and Smart Phones.
- (2012) STUDENTS EXPERIENCE WITH USE OF RESPONSE TECHNOLOGY ON THEIR SMARTPHONES. INTED2012 Proceedings 6th International Technology, Education and Development Conference.
- (2012) Designing and Developing a Student Response System for Mobile Internet Devices. Learning with Mobile Technologies, Handheld Devices, and Smart Phones.
- (2012) Designing and Developing Effective Peer Lerning Assessment Service. The Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on e-Learning.
- (2012) DESIGNING AND DEVELOPING PEER LEARNING ASSESSMENT SERVICES FOR SMARTPHONES AND PAD. INTED2012 Proceedings 6th International Technology, Education and Development Conference.
- (2011) Experiences with Online Response Technologies in Education of Engineers. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Computer Supported Education.
- (2011) Experiences with Use of Open, Web-based Student Response Services for Smartphones. INTED2011 Proceedings.
- (2011) Collaborative Workplace Learning by Use of Activity Based Training Methods in Manufacturing Industry. INTED2011 Proceedings.