Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Productive kinaesthetic imagination. Stretching the Limits of Productive Imagination.
- (2015) Dance and Dizziness: Knut Hamsun's and Fyodor Dostoyevsky's Kinesthetic Imagination of Collapse. Dance chronicle. vol. 38 (2).
- (2014) "Dance and Communism(s): how deep does it go" presentation in the panel Constructing dance narratives for dancing knowledge/stories: a reflection on method(s). 28th Symposium of the ICTM Study Group for Ethnochoreology (Korčula, Croatia) . ICTM Study Group for Ethnochoreology; Korčula. 2014-07-07 - 2014-07-17.
- (2013) Dance, Love and National Awakening in Late Nineteenth-Century Lithuania. Journal of Baltic Studies. vol. 44 (3).
- (2012) Triple Disembodiment of Dance: The Waltz. Nordic Theatre Studies. vol. 24.