Geir Martin Haarberg
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Electrodeposition of aluminium-titanium alloys from molten fluoride-oxide electrolytes. Electrochemistry communications. vol. 123.
- (2020) Current Efficiency for Direct Production of an Aluminium–Titanium Alloy by Electrolysis in a Laboratory Cell. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2020) Electrolysis of indium oxide in LiCl-KCl based molten salts with a liquid cathode. International Journal of Electrochemical Science. vol. 15 (1).
- (2020) Electrodeposition of aluminium containing alloys from molten fluoride electrolytes containing metal oxides. ECS Transactions. vol. 98 (10).
- (2020) Trends and Challenges for Electrowinning of Aluminium and Magnesium from Molten Salt Electrolytes. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2020) Electrodeoxidation of Iron Oxide in Aqueous NaOH Electrolyte. ECS Transactions. vol. 97 (7).
- (2020) Adapting Modern Industrial Operation Parameters in a Standardized Laboratory Cell for Measuring Current Efficiency for Aluminium Deposition: Unexpected Challenges and Lessons Learned. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2020) The Influence of Polarisation on the Wetting of Graphite in Cryolite-Alumina Melts. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2019) The Behavior of Additives LiF, MgF2 and KF on Current Efficiency in Aluminium Electrolysis. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 166 (13).
- (2019) Removal and recovery of indium from ITO coated glass and scraps using molten salt electrolysis. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 166 (15).
- (2019) Electrodeposition of Silicon with a Liquid Gallium Cathode in Molten Salts. ECS Transactions. vol. 89 (7).
- (2019) Gas electrodes with nickel based current collectors for molten carbonate electrolyte thermo-electrochemical cells. Journal of Energy Chemistry. vol. 41.
- (2019) Thermal Conductivity of Molten Carbonates with Dispersed Solid Oxide from Differential Scanning Calorimetry. Materials. vol. 12 (9).
- (2019) Electrochemical Behavior of Tin in Molten LiCl-KCl at 450 ℃. International Journal of Electrochemical Science. vol. 14 (2).
- (2019) The durability of the thermally decomposed IrO2-Ta2O5 coated titanium anode in a sulfate solution. Corrosion Science. vol. 150.
- (2018) Thermoelectrochemical cells with molten carbonate electrolytes and gas electrodes. Ceramic Transactions. vol. 264.
- (2018) Electrolyte Melt Compositions for Low Temperature Molten Carbonate Thermocell. ACS Applied Energy Materials. vol. 1 (10).
- (2018) Electrochemical Quartz Crystal Microbalance Investigation of Manganese Oxide Deposition in Sulfuric Acid Relevant for Zinc Electrowinning. ECS Transactions. vol. 85 (4).
- (2018) Sandblasting effect on performance and durability of Ti based IrO2 –Ta2O5 anode in acidic solutions. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 295.
- (2017) Electrochemical behaviour of dissolved titanium oxides during aluminium deposition from molten fluoride electrolytes. Materials transactions. vol. 58 (3).