Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Electrochemical behaviour of dissolved titanium oxides during aluminium deposition from molten fluoride electrolytes. Materials transactions. vol. 58 (3).
- (2017) Thermoelectrochemical Cell with Molten Carbonate Electrolyte. Molten Salt Committee of the Electrochemical Society of Japan.
- (2017) Electrodeposition of indium and tin from molten chloride electrolytes. ECS Transactions. vol. 77 (11).
- (2017) Influence of Electrode Gas Flow Rate and Solid Oxide Ratio in Electrolyte on the Seebeck Coefficient of Molten Carbonate Thermocell. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 164 (8).
- (2017) Gas anodes made of porous graphite for aluminium electrowinning. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2017) Influence of phosphorus on current efficiency in aluminum electrolysis at different current densities. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 164 (7).
- (2017) Effect of composition and temperature on current efficiency for aluminium electrolysis from cryolite-based molten alumina electrolytes. ECS Transactions. vol. 77 (11).
- (2017) Facile Preparation of Layered Ni(OH)2/Graphene Composite from Expanded Graphite. International Journal of Electrochemical Science. vol. 12 (10).
- (2017) Electrodeposition mechanism of ZnSe thin film in aqueous solution. Xiyou jinshu. vol. 36 (10).
- (2017) Electrode behaviors of Na-Zn liquid metal battery. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 164 (12).
- (2017) Calcination temperature dependent catalytic activity and stability of IrO2 – Ta2O5 anodes for oxygen evolution reaction in aqueous sulfate electrolytes. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 164 (9).
- (2017) Electrochemical Behaviour of Industrial IrO2-Ta2O5 Anodes for Copper Electrowinning. ECS Transactions. vol. 75 (37).
- (2017) Facile synthesis of high-performance Ni(OH)2/expanded graphite electrodes for asymmetric supercapacitors. Journal of materials science. Materials in electronics. vol. 28 (23).
- (2017) Partial anode effect in a two-compartment laboratory alumina reduction cell. Light Metals.
- (2016) The performance of aluminium electrolysis in a low temperature electrolyte system. Light Metals.
- (2016) Natural Gas Anodes for Aluminium Electrolysis in Molten Fluorides. Faraday discussions. vol. 190.
- (2016) The role of key impurity elements on the performance of aluminium electrolysis - Current efficiency and metal quality. Light Metals. vol. 2016-January.
- (2016) Influence of electrode gas flow rate and electrolyte composition on thermoelectric power in molten carbonate thermocell. ECS Transactions. vol. 75 (15).
- (2016) Investigation of Sodium Sulfate Additions into Cryolite-Alumina Melts. Light Metals.
- (2016) Influence of Sulfur Species on Current Efficiency in the Aluminum Smelting Process. Metallurgical and materials transactions. B, process metallurgy and materials processing science. vol. 47 (2).