Geir Martin Haarberg
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) The Behavior of Additives LiF, MgF2 and KF on Current Efficiency in Aluminium Electrolysis. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 166 (13).
- (2019) Removal and recovery of indium from ITO coated glass and scraps using molten salt electrolysis. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 166 (15).
- (2019) Electrodeposition of Silicon with a Liquid Gallium Cathode in Molten Salts. ECS Transactions. vol. 89 (7).
- (2019) Gas electrodes with nickel based current collectors for molten carbonate electrolyte thermo-electrochemical cells. Journal of Energy Chemistry. vol. 41.
- (2019) Thermal Conductivity of Molten Carbonates with Dispersed Solid Oxide from Differential Scanning Calorimetry. Materials. vol. 12 (9).
- (2019) Electrochemical Behavior of Tin in Molten LiCl-KCl at 450 ℃. International Journal of Electrochemical Science. vol. 14 (2).
- (2019) The durability of the thermally decomposed IrO2-Ta2O5 coated titanium anode in a sulfate solution. Corrosion Science. vol. 150.
- (2018) Thermoelectrochemical cells with molten carbonate electrolytes and gas electrodes. Ceramic Transactions. vol. 264.
- (2018) Electrolyte Melt Compositions for Low Temperature Molten Carbonate Thermocell. ACS Applied Energy Materials. vol. 1 (10).
- (2018) Electrochemical Quartz Crystal Microbalance Investigation of Manganese Oxide Deposition in Sulfuric Acid Relevant for Zinc Electrowinning. ECS Transactions. vol. 85 (4).
- (2018) Sandblasting effect on performance and durability of Ti based IrO2 –Ta2O5 anode in acidic solutions. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 295.
- (2017) Electrochemical behaviour of dissolved titanium oxides during aluminium deposition from molten fluoride electrolytes. Materials transactions. vol. 58 (3).
- (2017) Thermoelectrochemical Cell with Molten Carbonate Electrolyte. Molten Salt Committee of the Electrochemical Society of Japan.
- (2017) Electrodeposition of indium and tin from molten chloride electrolytes. ECS Transactions. vol. 77 (11).
- (2017) Influence of Electrode Gas Flow Rate and Solid Oxide Ratio in Electrolyte on the Seebeck Coefficient of Molten Carbonate Thermocell. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 164 (8).
- (2017) Gas anodes made of porous graphite for aluminium electrowinning. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2017) Influence of phosphorus on current efficiency in aluminum electrolysis at different current densities. Journal of the Electrochemical Society. vol. 164 (7).
- (2017) Effect of composition and temperature on current efficiency for aluminium electrolysis from cryolite-based molten alumina electrolytes. ECS Transactions. vol. 77 (11).
- (2017) Facile Preparation of Layered Ni(OH)2/Graphene Composite from Expanded Graphite. International Journal of Electrochemical Science. vol. 12 (10).
- (2017) Electrodeposition mechanism of ZnSe thin film in aqueous solution. Xiyou jinshu. vol. 36 (10).