Giovanni De Grandis
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Fair trade in building digital knowledge repositories: the knowledge economy as if researchers mattered. Medicine, Health care and Philosophy.
- (2017) Pharmacogenomic Inequalities: Strategies for Justice in Biomedical Research and Healthcare. Diametros: An Online Journal of Philosophy. vol. 51.
- (2016) Practical integration: The art of balancing values, institutions and knowledge - lessons from the History of British Public Health and Town Planning. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part C: Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
- (2016) Conceptual and terminological confusion around personalised medicine: a coping strategy. BMC Medical Ethics. vol. 17.
- (2015) Rescuing Solidarity from Its Carers. A Response to Professor ter Meulen. Diametros: An Online Journal of Philosophy.