Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Lack of transfer of skills after virtual reality simulator training with haptic feedback. MITAT. Minimally invasive therapy & allied technologies. vol. 26 (6).
- (2016) Intragastric Injection of Botulinum Toxin a to Treat Obesity: Mechanism of Action and a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Trial With Open-Label Extension Study. Gastroenterology. vol. 150 (4).
- (2016) A randomized clinical trial of neoadjuvant chemotherapy versus neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy for cancer of the oesophagus or gastro-oesophageal junction. Annals of Oncology. vol. 27 (4).
- (2016) Pulmonary function and cardiac stress test after multimodality treatment of esophageal cancer. Practical Radiation Oncology. vol. 6 (3).
- (2015) Morbidity and mortality after surgery for cancer of the oesophagus and gastro-oesophageal junction: A randomized clinical trial of neoadjuvant chemotherapy vs. neoadjuvant chemoradiation. European Journal of Surgical Oncology. vol. 41 (7).
- (2015) Intermittent vagal nerve block for improvements in obesity, cardiovascular risk factors, and glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: 2-year results of the VBLOC DM2 Study. Obesity Surgery. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2013) Outcomes among patients treated for gastric adenocarcinoma during the last decade. Journal of Surgical Oncology. vol. 107 (7).
- (2013) Mechanistic Comparison between Gastric Bypass vs. Duodenal Switch with Sleeve Gastrectomy in Rat Models. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (9).
- (2013) Limitations of haptic feedback devices on construct validity of the LapSim® virtual reality simulator. Surgical Endoscopy. vol. 27 (4).
- (2012) Evidence for the Hindgut Hypothesis After Ileal Interposition Associated With Sleeve Gastrectomy: Increased Number of GLP-1-Producing Cells in Interposed Ileum and Pancreatic Islets in Rats. Gastroenterology. vol. 142 (5).
- (2012) Altered Eating Behavior by Subdiaphragmatic Truncal Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Rats. Gastroenterology. vol. 142 (5).
- (2012) Airway symptoms and sleeping difficulties in operated and non-operated patients with gastroesophageal reflux disease. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 47 (7).
- (2012) Gastric Bypass and Duodenal Switch Cause Body Weight Loss Through Different Mechanisms in Rats. Gastroenterology. vol. 142 (5).
- (2012) Navigated laparoscopic ultrasound in abdominal soft tissue surgery: technological overview and perspectives. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery. vol. 7 (4).
- (2012) VAGAL BLOCKING: TREATMENT OF OBESITY RELATED TYPE 2 DIABETES AND BLOOD PRESSURE-18 MONTH RESULTS. Obesity Surgery. vol. 22 (8).
- (2011) What causes treatment failure - the patient, primary care, secondary care or inadequate interaction in the health services?. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 11.
- (1998) Chylous complications after abdominal aortic surgery. International Angiology. vol. 17 (4).