Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Intracellular IL-32 regulates mitochondrial metabolism, proliferation, and differentiation of malignant plasma cells. iScience. vol. 25 (1).
- (2021) Revealing the influence of electron beam melted Ti-6Al-4V scaffolds on osteogenesis of human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells. Journal of materials science. Materials in medicine. vol. 32 (97).
- (2020) Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 Gene Therapy in Mice Inhibits Myeloma Tumor Growth, But Has a Negative Impact on Bone. JBMR Plus. vol. 4 (1).
- (2020) Monoclonal immunoglobulins promote bone loss in multiple myeloma. Blood. vol. 136 (23).
- (2018) BMP4 Gene Therapy Inhibits Myeloma Tumor Growth, but Has a Negative Impact on Bone. Blood. vol. 132.
- (2018) BMPR2 inhibits activin and BMP signaling via wild-type ALK2. Journal of Cell Science. vol. 131 (11).
- (2018) Chemerin is elevated in multiple myeloma patients and is expressed by stromal cells and pre-adipocytes. Biomarker Research. vol. 6 (21).
- (2017) Hypoxia promotes IL-32 expression in myeloma cells, and high expression is associated with poor survival and bone loss. Blood Advances. vol. 27 (1).
- (2016) Hydroxychloroquine potentiates carfilzomib toxicity towards myeloma cells. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (43).
- (2016) Intracellular glutathione determines bortezomib cytotoxicity in multiple myeloma cells. Blood Cancer Journal.
- (2015) MYC amplifications in myeloma cell lines: Correlation with MYC-inhibitor efficacy. OncoTarget. vol. 6 (26).
- (2015) Chloroquine potentiates Carfilzomib but not Bortezomib effects on myeloma cells. Cancer Research.
- (2015) The proportion of CD16+CD14dim monocytes increases with tumor cell load in bone marrow of patients with multiple myeloma. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease. vol. 3 (2).
- (2014) MYC gene copy number determine MYC expression and sensitivity to a MYC-inhibitor in multiple myeloma cells. Cancer Research. vol. 74.
- (2014) Identification of the source of elevated hepatocyte growth factor levels in multiple myeloma patients. Biomarker Research. vol. 2 (1).