Wilhelm Robert Glomm
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Microencapsulation of Peppermint Oil by Complex Coacervation and Subsequent Spray Drying Using Bovine Serum Albumin/Gum Acacia and an Oxidized Starch Crosslinker. Applied Sciences. vol. 11 (9).
- (2021) Immobilized protease on magnetic particles for enzymatic protein hydrolysis of poultry by-products. Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + Technologie. vol. 152.
- (2021) New insights into controlling the twin structure of magnetic iron oxide nanoparticles. Applied Materials Today. vol. 24.
- (2020) New insights into size-controlled reproducible synthesis of anisotropic Fe<inf>3</inf>O<inf>4</inf> nanoparticles: The importance of the reaction environment. Materials Advances. vol. 1 (5).
- (2019) Formation of neural networks with structural and functional features consistent with small-world network topology on surface-grafted polymer particles. Royal Society Open Science. vol. 6 (10).
- (2018) Epoxy-Based Nanocomposites for High-Voltage Insulation: A Review. Advanced Electronic Materials. vol. 5 (2).
- (2018) Growing gold nanostructures for shape-selective cellular uptake. Nanoscale Research Letters. vol. 13:254.
- (2018) Synthesis, characterization and drug loading of multiresponsive p[NIPAm-co-PEGMA] (core)/p[NIPAm-co-AAc] (Shell) nanogels with monodisperse size distributions. Polymers. vol. 10:309 (3).
- (2017) Influence of polymer coating on release of L-dopa from core-shell Fe@Au nanoparticle systems. Colloid and Polymer Science. vol. 295 (2).
- (2017) A robust method to calculate the volume phase transition temperature (VPTT) for hydrogels and hybrids. RSC Advances. vol. 7 (84).
- (2017) The Influence of Differently Shaped Gold Nanoparticles Functionalized with NIPAM-Based Hydrogels on the Release of Cytochrome C. Gels. vol. 3 (4).
- (2017) Shape tunable synthesis of anisotropic gold nanostructures through binary surfactant mixtures. Materials Today Chemistry. vol. 3.
- (2017) Synthesis of gadolinium oxide nanodisks and gadolinium doped iron oxide nanoparticles for MR contrast agents. Journal of materials chemistry. B. vol. 5 (3).
- (2016) Incorporation of Fe@Au nanoparticles into multiresponsive pNIPAM-AAc colloidal gels modulates drug uptake and release. Colloid and Polymer Science. vol. 294 (12).
- (2016) L-DOPA-Coated Manganese Oxide Nanoparticles as Dual MRI Contrast Agents and Drug-Delivery Vehicles. Small. vol. 12 (3).
- (2015) Kinetics of hematopoietic stem cells and supportive activities of stromal cells in a three-dimensional bone marrow culture system. Growth Factors. vol. 33 (5-6).
- (2015) Controlling the self-assembly and optical properties of gold nanoclusters and gold nanoparticles biomineralized with bovine serum albumin. RSC Advances. vol. 5 (122).
- (2015) Self-assembly and characterization of transferrin-gold nanoconstructs and their interaction with bio-interfaces. Nanoscale. vol. 7 (17).
- (2015) Tuning the size and shape of oxide nanoparticles by controlling oxygen content in the reaction environment: Morphological analysis by aspect maps. Chemistry of Materials. vol. 27 (6).
- (2015) Nanoparticle-stabilized microbubbles for multimodal imaging and drug delivery. Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging. vol. 10 (5).