Background and activities
Gro Mogseth works as a technical coordinator in SUBPRO, a center for research-based innovation (SFI), at the Department of Chemical Engineering.
Gro holds a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering from NTNU from 1996, and has 20 years of experience from the industry. She has worked with companies like Kværner Oil & Gas og FMC Technologies.
- Internal coordination at NTNU SUBPRO
- Coordination with SUBPROs Industry Partners
- Update of webpages
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Potential applications of membrane separation for subsea natural gas processing: A review. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. vol. 39.
- (2016) An overview of research performed by SUBPRO, and how these research projects target some of the main challenges within the subsea industry today. TEKNA Separation Technology Conference . TEKNA; Stavanger. 2016-09-28 - 2016-09-29.
- (2016) Challenges and literature review on combined H2S/H2O removal for subsea application. 4th Trondheim Gas Technology Conference - TGTC 2016 . SINTEF Energy; Trondheim. 2016-12-05 - 2016-12-05.