Background and activities
I work as an advisor at the Department of Chemical Engineering.
- Management support and follow up of the department's action plans for the green shift
- Teaches Experts in Teamwork (co-village supervisor) in the village Sustainable Process Industry
- Project Advisor Particle Engineering Centre
- Recruitment of students to the specialization of Chemical Engineering
- Communication and dissemination
- Management support, with a focus on team development and work processes
Project management, group management, process management, organizational development, continuous improvement, strategy, sustainability and communication.
- Various courses and certifications in project management, group management, process management, coaching, sustainability, strategy and organizational development
- 2006 One year study of history, NTNU
- 1996 Master of Science in Chemical Engineering from NTNU
I have more then 20 years of experience from the academia and the industry, and have worked with companies like Kværner and FMC Technologies.
- 2018 - Advisor, Department of Chemical Engineering, NTNU
- 2015 - 2019 Advisor / Senior advisor, SFI SUBPRO, NTNU
- 2011 - 2015 Writer (own company) and consultant (Avito)
- 2000 - 2011 Various technical and administrative roles (project management, group management, strategy), FMC Technologies
- 1997 - 2000 Process engineer, Kværner
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Potential applications of membrane separation for subsea natural gas processing: A review. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. vol. 39.
- (2016) An overview of research performed by SUBPRO, and how these research projects target some of the main challenges within the subsea industry today. TEKNA Separation Technology Conference . TEKNA; Stavanger. 2016-09-28 - 2016-09-29.
- (2016) Challenges and literature review on combined H2S/H2O removal for subsea application. 4th Trondheim Gas Technology Conference - TGTC 2016 . SINTEF Energy; Trondheim. 2016-12-05 - 2016-12-05.