Martin Gudem Ringdalen
Background and activities
- TPD4123 - Mechatronics for Designers
- TPD4169 - Design for Industrialization
- TPD4127 - Design 4 - Production and Materials
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) From lean product development to lean innovation: Searching for a more valid approach for promoting utilitarian and emotional value. International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM). vol. 11 (2).
- (2013) Redefining customer value in lean product development design projects. Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology. vol. 11 (1).
- (2012) Enhancing product innovation through a customer-centered, lean framework. International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM). vol. 9 (6).
Part of book/report
- (2011) Customer value is not a number - Investigating the value concept in lean product development. Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Engineering Design (ICED11), 15-18 Aug 2011.
- (2011) Understanding The Worlds Of Design AndEngineering - An Appraisal Of Models. Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Engineering Design (ICED11), 15-18 Aug 2011.
- (2010) From Lean Product Development to Lean Innovation: Finding Better Ways of Satisfying Customer Value. New world situation: New directions in concurrent engineering.