Background and activities
Guennadi A. Kouzaev is a Professor at the Department of Electronic Systems, where he is a member of the Circuit and Radio Systems Group. Professor Kouzaev has a PhD degree in Physics and Mathematics from the Kotelnikov’s Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics, USSR Academy of Science, Moscow. He also has a Doctor of Sciences degree in Electrical Engineering from the Moscow State Institute of Electronics and Mathematics (Technical University).
- Computational Electromagnetics, Microwave Techniques, Applied Topology for Computing and Electromagnetic Computation
- High-speed Electronics
- Microwave Miniature Hardware for Thermal and Chemical Applications
- Quantum Physics and Electronics
Recent work experience
- 2005- present: Professor, Department of Electronics and Telecommunications, NTNU
- 2012/2013: Visiting Sabbatical Professor at the European Laboratory for Nonlinear Sciences-LENS, Florence, Italy
- 2001-2005: McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- 2000-2001: Gennum Corp. Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- 1993-2000: Professor/Assoc. Professor, Moscow State Institute of Electronics and Mathematics- Technical University
Publication and Societal Activity
- Author or coauthor of more than 200 papers, conference abstracts, teaching materials, patents, and a Springer book on Applications of Advanced Electromagnetics
- Member of several scientific journal boards, reviewer or panel reader for several journals and books, including those which are from the IEEE, Elsevier, SPIE, CRC, and Nature Publ.
- Member of many international conference committees (IEEE, NAUN, WSEAS, SPIE)
- Member of the IEEE, Association of Computing Machinery (ACM), Faculty Row Society (USA) and Tekna (Norway)
- Invited International Expert at the Russian Science Foundation, German Aerospace Centre (DLR-PT), and ERCIM
- IET NTNU`s Ambassador Diploma, 2008
- Russian Government Prize Winner, 1997
- Winner of the Soviet Union Prize for Young Scientists, 1990
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) A simulation study of microwave field effects on 3D orthorhombic lattice of rotating dipoles: short-range potential energy variation. European Physical Journal B : Condensed Matter Physics. vol. 89.
- (2016) Eigenmodal Analysis of Anderson Localization: Applications to Photonic Lattices and Bose-Einstein Condensates. Physica. B, Condensed matter. vol. 499.
- (2015) Electronic control of edge-mode spectrum of integer-hall-effect 2d electron waveguides. arXiv:1506.03294.
- (2014) Circuit modelling of Schrödinger equations for CAD of hybrid electronic-quantum integrations. 8th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Signal and Telecommunications . WSEAS; Tenerife. 2014-01-10 - 2014-01-12.
- (2014) Computer-aided design of hybrid quantum-classical integrations. Int. Scientific and Practical Conf. Innovative Information Technologies . Higher School of Economics; Prague. 2014-04-21 - 2014-04-25.
- (2014) Controlled localized eigenmodes in pseudo-random multilayer electron waveguides. International journal of modern physics B. vol. 28 (1).
- (2014) Simulation and study of chaotic dynamics in a stadium-shaped optically-large resonator. Proc. 8th Int. Conf. Circuits, Systems, Signals and Telecommunications . WSEAS; Tenerife. 2014-01-10 - 2014-01-12.
- (2014) Rigorous modelling of microwave devices on magnetic opal nanocomposites by the method of multimode autonomous blocks. 8th Int. Conf. Circuits, Systems, Signals and Telecommunications . WSEAS; Tenerife. 2014-01-10 - 2014-01-12.
- (2013) On the time evolution of the separatrix stochastic layer of a harmonically-perturbed nonlinear pendulum. 4th International Conference on Circuits, System, Control, Signals . NAUN; Valencia. 2013-08-06 - 2013-08-08.
- (2013) Stochastic dynamics of electric dipole in external electric fields: A perturbed nonlinear pendulum approach. Physica D : Non-linear Phenomena. vol. 252.
- (2013) Characterization of Microwave Radiometers and Study of Human Body Radiation by Means of State Space Reconstruction Algorithms. International Journal of Signal Processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition. vol. 6 (1).
- (2013) Topology, Signaling, and Computing. Invited Plenary Lecture. 4th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Control, Signals (CSCS'13) . North Atlantic University Union- NAUN; Valencia. 2013-08-06 - 2013-08-08.
- (2013) Propagation of Millimeter Waves and their Nonlinear Interactions with 3D Arrays of Magnetically Functionalized Carbon Nanotubes. 4t6h International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Control, Signals (CSCS'13) . NAUN; Valencia. 2013-08-06 - 2013-08-08.
- (2013) Transmission of H10 Mode through the Magnetic Nanowire-Based 3D Structures in Waveguide at Microwaves. 4th International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Control, Signals (CSCS'13) . NAUN; Valencia. 2013-08-06 - 2013-08-06.
- (2012) Applications of Advanced Electromagnetics. Components and Systems. Springer. 2012. ISBN 9783642303098. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (169).
- (2012) Transmission Lines and Passive Components. Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics. vol. 174.
- (2011) Electromagnetic Model of Differential Substrate Integrated Waveguide. European Computing Conference . WSEAS; Paris. 2011-04-28 - 2011-04-30.
- (2010) HERTZ VECTORS AND THE ELECTROMAGNETIC-QUANTUM EQUATIONS. Modern physics letters B. vol. 24 (20).
- (2010) Debye relaxation mechanisms of microwave heating of near-critical polar gases. International journal of thermal sciences. vol. 49 (12).
- (2010) CALCULATION OF LINEAR AND NONLINEAR SCHRODINGER EQUATIONS BY THE EQUIVALENT NETWORK APPROACH AND ENVELOPE TECHNIQUE. Modern physics letters B. vol. 24 (1).
- (2010) PREDICATE GATES, COMPONENTS AND A PROCESSOR FOR SPATIAL LOGIC. Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers. vol. 19 (7).
- (2009) Predicate and Binary Operations Processor. International Conference on Application of Electrical Engineering . University of Houston-Downtown; Houston. 2009-04-30 - 2009-05-02.
- (2009) Basics of topological electromagnetics and its applications. International Conference on Aplication of Electrical Engineering . University of Houston-Downtown; Houston. 2009-04-30 - 2009-05-02.
- (2009) Co-Design of Quantum and Electronic Integrations by Available Circuit Simulators. International Conference on Recent Advances in Circuits . WSEAS; Rodos. 2009-07-22 - 2009-07-24.
- (2009) Communications by vector manifolds. Proceedings of the European Computing Conference.
- (2009) A method of autonomous blocks partially filled by non-linear gyromagnetic media for nanoelectromagnetic applications. International Conference on Applications of Electrical Engineering . University of Houston-Downtown; 2009-04-30 - 2009-05-02.
- (2008) Predicate Logic Processor of Spatially Patterned Signals. RECENT ADVANCES IN SYSTEMS ENGINEERING AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS. Selected Papers from the WSEAS Conferences . World Scientific and Engineering Academy and Society; Istanbul. 2008-05-27 - 2008-05-30.
- (2008) Quasi-synaptic effect to control the cold matter transfer. NeuroQuantology. vol. 6.
- (2008) Spatial quasineural circuits for electromagnetic signals. Invited Paper. 12th WSEAS International Conference on Circuits . WSEAS; Heraklion, Crete. 2008-07-22 - 2008-07-24.
- (2008) Topological theory of electromagnetic boundary problems. Plenary Lecture Abstract. 2nd European Computing Conference . WSEAS; 2008-09-11 - 2008-09-13.
- (2008) 3D multicell designs for registering of Bose-Einstein condensate clouds. Modern physics letters B. vol. 22 (25).
- (2008) Decomposition approach to nonlinear diffraction problems of nanoelectromagnetics and nanophotonics using autonomous blocks with Floquet channels. Advanced Applications of Electrical Engineering. Proc. of the 7th WSEAS International Conference AEE'08 . WSEAS; Trondheim. 2008-07-02 - 2008-07-04.
- (2007) Communications by Vector Manifolds (in print by Springer Verlag). European Computing Conference . WSEAS; Athens. 2007-09-25 - 2007-09-26.
- (2007) Predicate gates for spatial logic. Proc. 11th WSEAS Int. Multiconference CSCC, Agious Nikolaos, Crete Island Greece, July 23-27 2007, Vol.4 Computer Science and Technology. Proceedings of the WSEAS conferences. vol. 4.
- (2007) Inter-wire transfer of cold dressed atoms. Modern physics letters B. vol. 21 (25).
- (2007) RF controllable Ioffe-Pritchard trap for cold dressed atoms. Modern physics letters B. vol. 21.
- (2006) Topological computing. WSEAS Transactions on Computers. vol. 5 (10).
- (2006) Cavity models of planar components grounded by via-holes and their experimental verification. IEEE transactions on microwave theory and techniques. vol. 54 (3).