Background and activities
Unit for Cancer and Patient research
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Characteristics of the case mix, organization and delivery in cancer palliative care: a challenge for good-quality research. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care.
- (2014) Wake up, sleep is important! Managing sleep disturbance in patients with advanced cancer. European Journal of Palliative Care. vol. 21 (4).
- (2011) Inadequate symptom control in advanced cancer patients across Europe. Supportive Care in Cancer. vol. 19 (12).
- (2009) Differences in the Use of Pain Coping Strategies Between Oncology Inpatients with Mild vs. Moderate to Severe Pain. Journal of Pain Symptom and Management. vol. 38 (5).
- (2008) The relationship between hope and pain in a sample of hospitalized oncology patients. Palliative & Supportive Care. vol. 6.
- (2005) Genetisk variasjon- viktig for virkningen til opioider. Kreftsykepleie.