Gunvor Bjerkelund Røkke
Background and activities
Subject librarian for:
Department of Biotechnology and Food Science
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Department of Structural Engineering
Department of Manufacturing and Civil Engineering
Teaching and courses:
Litterature search, databases and source criticism
BibTeX / BibLaTeX
Coordinator of open courses at the library section of architecture, natural science, technology and economy
PhD in Biotechnology (Title of thesis: Regulation of Photosynthesis in Heterokont Algae)
Master's Degree Programme of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) An adjustable algal chloroplast plug-and-play model for genome-scale metabolic models. PLOS ONE. vol. 15 (2).
- (2019) Unique photosynthetic electron transport tuning and excitation distribution in heterokont algae. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (1).
- (2019) Regulation of photosynthesis in heterokont algae. 2019. ISBN 978-82-326-3936-6. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (169).
- (2018) Chlorophyll fluorescence emission spectroscopy of oxygenic organisms at 77 K. Photosynthetica (Praha). vol. 56 (1).
- (2017) The plastoquinone pool of Nannochloropsis oceanica is not completely reduced during bright light pulses. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (4).
- (2015) Transcriptional regulation of lipid accumulation in phosphorus limited Nannochloropsis oceanica. European journal of phycology. vol. 50.
- (2014) BioBrick Assembly Standards and Techniques and Associated Software Tools. DNA Cloning and Assembly Methods.