Gunvor Marie Dyrdal
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) The effects of yoga on student mental health: a randomised controlled trial. Health Psychology and Behavioral Medicine. vol. 8 (1).
- (2020) Mindfulness. Perspektiver på livsmestring i skolen.
- (2018) When Life Happens: Investigating Short and Long-Term Effects of Life Stressors on Life Satisfaction in a Large Sample of Norwegian Mothers. Journal of Happiness Studies. vol. 20 (6).
- (2017) Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) for improving health, quality of life and social functioning in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Campbell systematic reviews. vol. 13 (11).
- (2013) Reaction and Adaptation to the Birth of a Child: A Couple-Level Analysis. Developmental Psychology.
- (2011) Can a happy relationship predict a happy life? A population-based study of maternal well-being during the life transition of pregnancy, infancy, and toddlerhood. Journal of Happiness Studies. vol. 12 (6).
- (2005) What is preexisting strength? Predicting free association, similarity ratings, and cued recall probabilities. Psychonomic Bulletin & Review. vol. 12 (4).