Background and activities
The focus area of my research is membranes, which includes both membrane material development as well as membrane separation processes with special focus on CO2
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Regenerated cellulose based carbon membranes for CO2 separation; Durability and aging under miscellaneous environments. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. vol. 70.
- (2019) Techno-economic evaluation of helium recovery from natural gas; A comparison between inorganic and polymeric membrane technology. Journal of Membrane Science and Research (JMCR). vol. 5 (2).
- (2019) Phosphorylated nanocellulose fibrils/PVA nanocomposite membranes for biogas upgrading at higher pressure. Separation science and technology (Print).
- (2018) Co2 Separation in Nanocomposite Membranes by the Addition of Amidine and Lactamide Functionalized POSS® Nanoparticles into a PVA Layer. Membranes. vol. 8 (28).
- (2018) Pilot–Scale Production of Carbon Hollow Fiber Membranes from Regenerated Cellulose Precursor -Part I: Optimal Conditions for Precursor Preparation. Membranes. vol. 8 (4).
- (2018) Pilot–Scale Production of Carbon Hollow Fiber Membranes from Regenerated Cellulose Precursor-Part II: Carbonization Procedure. Membranes. vol. 8 (4).
- (2018) Vehicle fuel from biogas with carbon membranes; a comparison between simulation predictions and actual field demonstration. Green Energy & Environment. vol. 3 (3).
- (2018) Carbon membranes for oxygen enriched air – Part I: Synthesis, performance and preventive regeneration. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 204.
- (2018) Carbon membranes for oxygen enriched air – Part II: Techno-economic analysis. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 205.
- (2018) Carbon molecular sieve membranes for biogas upgrading: Techno-economic feasibility analysis. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 194.
- (2018) Cellulose nanocrystal/PVA nanocomposite membranes for CO2/CH4 separation at high pressure. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 554.
- (2018) Decoupling the effect of membrane thickness and CNC concentration in PVA based nanocomposite membranes for CO2/CH4 separation. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 204.
- (2017) Solvent-Templated Block Ionomers for Base- and Acid-Gas Separations: Effect of Humidity on Ammonia and Carbon Dioxide Permeation. Advanced Materials Interfaces. vol. 4 (22).
- (2017) Investigation of amino and amidino functionalized Polyhedral Oligomeric SilSesquioxanes (POSS®) nanoparticles in PVA-based hybrid membranes for CO2/N2 separation. Journal of Membrane Science. vol. 544.
- (2017) Influence of Functionalized Nanoparticles on the CO2/N2 Separation Properties of PVA-based Gas Separation Membranes. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Pilot Demonstration-reporting on CO2 Capture from a Cement Plant Using Hollow Fiber Process. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) CO2 separation with carbon membranes in high pressure and elevated temperature applications. Separation and Purification Technology. vol. 190.
- (2017) Investigation on Nanocomposite Membranes for High Pressure CO2/CH4 Separation. Journal of Membrane Science & Technology. vol. 7 (1).
- (2017) Pilot testing on fixed-site-carrier membranes for CO2 capture from flue gas. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 64.
- (2017) Effect of Water Interactions on Polyvinylamine at Different pHs for Membrane Gas Separation. ACS Omega. vol. 2.