Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) TAK1-inhibitors are cytotoxic for multiple myeloma cells alone and in combination with melphalan. OncoTarget. vol. 12 (21).
- (2020) Activins as Dual Specificity TGF-β Family Molecules: SMAD-Activation via Activin- and BMP-Type 1 Receptors. Biomolecules. vol. 10 (4).
- (2020) Bone Morphogenetic Protein 4 Gene Therapy in Mice Inhibits Myeloma Tumor Growth, But Has a Negative Impact on Bone. JBMR Plus. vol. 4 (1).
- (2018) BMP4 Gene Therapy Inhibits Myeloma Tumor Growth, but Has a Negative Impact on Bone. Blood. vol. 132.
- (2018) BMPR2 inhibits activin and BMP signaling via wild-type ALK2. Journal of Cell Science. vol. 131 (11).
- (2016) Caspase-8 regulates the expression of pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokines in human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease. vol. 4 (3).
- (2016) Intracellular glutathione determines bortezomib cytotoxicity in multiple myeloma cells. Blood Cancer Journal.
- (2015) Activin A inhibits BMP-signaling by binding ACVR2A and ACVR2B. Cell Communication and Signaling. vol. 13:27.
- (2013) Lymphoma and myeloma cells are highly sensitive to growth arrest and apoptosis induced by artesunate. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 91 (4).
- (2013) Dependency on c-MYC in multiple myeloma. Cancer Research. vol. 73 (8).
- (2012) Bone morphogenetic proteins induce apoptosis in multiple myeloma cells by Smad-dependent repression of MYC. Leukemia. vol. 26.
- (2012) Addiction to c-MYC in multiple myeloma. Blood. vol. 120 (12).
- (2011) BONE MORPHOGENETIC PROTEINS INDUCE APOPTOSIS BY SMAD-DEPENDENT DOWNREGULATION OF MYC. Haematologica. vol. 96.
- (2011) CpG-ODN inhibits Smad-dependent BMP signaling; Effects on myeloma cell apoptosis and in vitro osteoblastogenesis. Bone. vol. 48 (1).
- (2010) CpG-Oligodeoxynucleotide Inhibits Smad-Dependent Bone Morphogenetic Protein Signaling: Effects on Myeloma Cell Apoptosis and In Vitro Osteoblastogenesis. Journal of Immunology. vol. 185 (6).
- (2009) High expression of BCL3 in human myeloma cells is associated with increased proliferation and inferior prognosis. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 82 (5).
- (2001) Nonlabeled Secondary Antibodies Augment/Maintain the binding of Primarym Specific Antibodies to Cell Membrane Antigens. Cytometry. vol. 45.
- (2007) Fremstilling av monoklonale antistoffer mot myelomceller. 2007.