Background and activities
Student advising and program administration for the 2-year International Master's program in Project Management, 3-year bachelor's program in Logistics Engineering, and 5-year Master's program in Industrial Economics and Technology Management. Other areas include PhD program, inbound student exchange, student assistant positions, and timetable planning.
- 2018: PhD, History, Washington State University
- 2010: MA, History, Montana State University
- 2005: BA, History, Pacific Lutheran University
- 2003: MBA, Technology and Innovation Management, Pacific Lutheran University
- 2000: BBA, International Business, Pacific Lutheran University
- 1999: Høgskolekandidat, HiST - TØH
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2020) Our Values Are in Danger: Norwegian-American Responses to World War II in the Pacific Northwest. Norwegian-American Studies: The Journal of the Norwegian-American Historical Association. vol. 38.
- (2012) When the Beast Saved the Day and Yellow Jack Got Lost: The Story of General Butler and the Yellow Fever Epidemic That Never Took Place. Southern Historian. vol. XXXIII.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Good Americans "born of a good people": Race, whiteness, and nationalism among Norwegian Americans in the Pacific Northwest. Nordic Whiteness and Migration to the USA. A Historical Exploration of Identity.
- (2018) Vesterheim in Red, White and Blue: The Hyphenated Norwegian-American and Regional Identity in the Pacific Northwest, 1890-1950. 2018.