Hans Jakob Rivertz
Background and activities
- DCST1004 - Mathematics for Computer Science
- TDT4127 - Programming and Numerics
- IMAG2021 - Mathematical methods 2 for Computer engineering
- IMAG2150 - Mathematical methods 3 for computer engineers
- IMAT2021 - Mathematical methods 2 for Computer Science engineers
- IMAA2150 - Mathematical methods 3 for computer engineers
- IMAA2021 - Mathematical methods 2 for Computer engineering
- IMAT2150 - Mathematical methods 3 for computer engineers
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) On filters making an imaging sensor more colorimetric. The 28th Color and Imaging Conference.
- (2019) Improved color edge preserving smoothing. NIKT: Norsk IKT-konferanse for forskning og utdanning.
- (2019) Spherical sampling methods for the calculation of metamer mismatch volumes. Optical Society of America. Journal A: Optics, Image Science, and Vision (JOSA A). vol. 36 (1).
- (2019) On an Euler-Lagrange equation for color to grayscale conversion. CIC27, 27th Color and Imaging Conference Color Science and Engineering Systems, Technologies, and Applications.
- (2019) Colour to Grey by Maximum Signed Gradient. IWSSIP 2019, 25th International Conference on Systems, Signals and image processing; 5 - 7 June 2019, Osijek, Croatia.
- (2018) A mathematical approach to best luminance maps. Optical Society of America. Journal A: Optics, Image Science, and Vision (JOSA A). vol. 35 (4).
- (2017) The complete cartwheel tiling. Journal of Geometry. vol. 108 (2).
- (2017) Metamer Mismatch Volumes Using Spherical Sampling. 25th Color and Imaging Conference: Color Science and Engineering Systems, Technologies, and Applications, Final program and proceedings;.
- (2016) Computing the object colour solid using spherical sampling. PICS 2016 . Progress in Colour Studies; University College London. 2016-09-14 - 2016-09-16.
- (2015) Iterative sharpening for image contrast enhancement. 2015 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS).