Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A Mathematical Approach to Best Luminance Maps. Journal of the Optical Society of America A. vol. 35 (4).
- (2017) The complete cartwheel tiling. Journal of Geometry. vol. 108 (2).
- (2015) Self-similar aperiodic patterns with 9-fold symmetry. Journal of Number Theory. vol. 155.
- (2014) Self similarity of dihedral tilings. Journal of Algebra. vol. 405.
- (2013) On real local isometric immersions of CQ^2_c into CP^3. Journal of Geometry. vol. 104 (2).
- (2013) On those ordinary differential equations that are solved exactly by the improved Euler method. Archivum Mathematicum. vol. 49 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2017) Metamer Mismatch Volumes Using Spherical Sampling. 25th Color and Imaging Conference: Color Science and Engineering Systems, Technologies, and Applications, Final program and proceedings;.
- (2015) Iterative sharpening for image contrast enhancement. 2015 Colour and Visual Computing Symposium (CVCS).
- (2015) Fast scale space image decomposition. IWSSIP 2015, 22nd International Conference on Systems, Signals and Image Processing; 10 – 12 September 2015, London, United Kingdom.
- (2014) Drawing Parrots with Charcoal. Image Analysis and Recognition, 11th International Conference, ICIAR 2014, Vilamoura, Portugal, October 22-24, 2014, Proceedings, Part I.
- (2013) Color Edge Preserving Smoothing. Advances in Visual Computing, 9th International Symposium, ISVC 2013.
- (2016) Computing the object colour solid using spherical sampling. PICS 2016 . Progress in Colour Studies; University College London. 2016-09-14 - 2016-09-16.