Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Performance of a lab-scale membrane-based energy exchanger. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 111.
- (2017) Energy Transfer and Energy Saving Potentials of Air-To-Air Membrane Energy Exchanger for Ventilation in Cold Climates. Energy and Buildings. vol. 135.
- (2017) Theoretical Prediction of Longitudinal Heat Conduction Effects on the Efficiency of the Heat Wheel Used for Ventilation in Powerhouse Building “Kjørbo” in Norway. Energy Procedia. vol. 105.
- (2017) A frosting limit model of air-to-air quasi-counter-flow membrane energy exchanger for use in cold climates. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 111.
- (2016) On the oversupply of heat to bedrooms during winter in highly insulated dwellings with heat recovery ventilation. Building and Environment. vol. 106.
- (2016) Perceived and measured indoor climate conditions in high-performance residential buildings. Energy and Buildings. vol. 127.
- (2016) The need for temperature zoning in high-performance residential buildings. Journal of Housing and the Built Environment.
- (2016) Performance of a quasi-counter-flow air-to-air membrane energy exchanger in cold climates. Energy and Buildings. vol. 119.
- (2016) A Theoretical Model to Predict Frosting Limits in Cross-Flow Air-to-Air Flat Plate Heat/Energy Exchangers. Energy and Buildings. vol. 110.
- (2015) Ventilative cooling as a solution for highly insulated buildings in cold climate. Energy Procedia. vol. 78.
- (2015) The suitability of air-heating in residential passive house buildings from the occupants’ point of view – a review. Advances in Building Energy Research. vol. 9 (2).
- (2015) Convective heat transfer between rooms in nordic passive houses. Energy Procedia. vol. 78.
- (2015) Review of heat/energy recovery exchangers for use in ZEBs in cold climate countries. Building and Environment. vol. 84.
- (2015) Energy cost models for air supported sports hall in cold climates considering energy efficiency. Renewable Energy. vol. 84.
- (2014) Air heating of passive houses in cold climates: Investigation using detailed dynamic simulations. Building and Environment. vol. 74 (April).
- (2013) Investigation of the Air-Heating Concept for Norwegian Passive Houses. Proceeding of Passivhus Norden 2013, the 6th Passive House Conference in the Nordic Countries.
- (2011) AIR TO AIR RESIDENTIAL HEAT PUMPS - IMPACTS ON INDOOR CLIMATE. Actes du ... Congres international du froid. vol. 23.
- (2009) The effect of suspended ceilings on energy performance and thermal comfort. Energy and Buildings. vol. 41 (2).
- (2017) Zero Emission Buildings. Fagbokforlaget. 2017. ISBN 978-82-450-2055-7.
- (2015) 36th AIVC Conference 5th TightVent Conference 3rd venticool Conference. : Effective ventilation in high performance buildings, Madrid, Spain, 23-24 September 2015. Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC). 2015. ISBN 2-930471-45-X.