Background and activities
Cand.polit within political science at NTNU. Main interest Quality Development in Higher Education.
- The quality and development in Research Education:
- Regulations and practice with Research Education.
- Quality assurance of PhD programes, follow-up of PhD candidates and supervisors, and general requests (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Joint standards at NTNU, digital PhD forms (w/ PhD forum).
- Dissemination of webinformation within Research and research Education.
- International evaluation of PhD programmes (2016), IE follow-up (2017-).
- Internationalisation in Research Education and collaboration:
- Nordic Five Tech (N5T).
- European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics (ERCIM).
- Training the mindSET (Erasmus+, 2018-2021)
- Collaboration on supervision of PhD candidates (Cotutelle agreements).
- NTNU internal projects:
- Procedures for evaluation of international education (2021)
- Recruitment of temporary staff (PhD and Post.docs) (2020-)
- Administrative development and procedures in doctoral education (2019)
- Harmonisation of procedures in doctoral education (2012-2013) doktorgradsutdanningen (2012-2013)
- Member of IE Faculty Board (2017-2021)
- Secretary for the Faculty's Research and Researchers Committee (FU), (2013-)
- Faculty representative for the PhD forum at NTNU.
- Faculty representative for the administrative forum of Nordic Five Tech (N5T) at NTNU.
- NTNUs member of The European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics (ERCIM) Human Capital Task Group and coordinator for ERCIM Programme for PhD Education (EPPE).
- Coordinator in NTNUs projectgroup Training the mindSET (Erasmus+)
- Member of the reference group for a "nasjonalt vitenarkiv" (2018)
- NTNUs member of working group for joint degrees and cotutelle at The Norwegian Association of Higher Education Institutions (UHR, 2015).
- Coordinator of the seminar for PhD candidates and supervisors.
- General administrative supervision of doctoral candidates.
- Faculty superuser for publication, CRISTIN (Current Research Information SysTem In Norway).
- Faculty superuser for BEVISST (Research and Publishing).
- Faculty contact for privacy requirements in the research community, permission to be granted by NSD (Norwegian Social Science Data Services).
Role within the faculty's contingency plan.
- International politics
- Political science and organisational theory
- Superbruker Cristin
- Research administration
- Superuser "Bevisst"
- Nordic Five Tech, N5T
- Committee for Research and Research Education
- PhD forum
- NSD contact
- Dobbel grad
- Joint Degree
- European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics, ERCIM