Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Event corruption : a game theoretic approach. Mathematics for applications. vol. 7 (2).
- (2018) Does Live Broadcasting Reduce Stadium Attendance? The Case of Norwegian Football. Sport, Business and Management. vol. 8 (1).
- (2018) The challenges of Hosting major events owned by international federations: A case study of the 2014 Chess Olympics. Event Management. vol. 22 (4).
- (2018) European Club Capitalism and FIFA Redistribution Models: An Analysis of Development Patterns in Globalized Football. Sport in Society. vol. 21 (11).
- (2017) Internasjonale arrangementer – ingen automatisk gullgruve for vertsbyene : en casestudie av Sjakk-OL i Tromsø 2014. Praktisk økonomi & finans. vol. 33 [i.e. 34] (2).
- (2016) Major sports events – The reasons for hosting them. European Journal of Sport Studies (EJSS). vol. 4 (1-2).
- (2016) Can major sport events attract tourists? : a study of media information and explicit memory. Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism. vol. 16 (2).
- (2015) Major sports events: The challenge of budgeting for the venues. Event Management. vol. 19 (3).
- (2015) Major sports events: The challenge of budgeting the venues. Event Management. vol. 19 (3).
- (2015) Talent development in football: are young talents given time to blossom?. Sport, Business and Management. vol. 5 (5).
- (2014) Hosting major sports events: the challenge of taming white elephants. Leisure Studies.
- (2014) Europeisk klubbfotball : kampen om tilskuerne og inntektene i de store fotballnasjonene. Samfunnsøkonomen. vol. 128 (6).
- (2014) The challenge of attracting football fans to stadia?. International Journal of Sport Finance. vol. 9 (1).
- (2012) Fool's gold: major sport events and foreign direct investment. International Journal of Sport Policy and Politics.
- (2011) Hvordan sikre fri tilgang til populære sportsbegivenheter på TV?. Samfunnsøkonomen. vol. 65 (9).
- (2011) Sports broadcasting:an accelerator of business integration in the media industry. Nordicom Review. vol. 32 (2).
- (2010) The Soccer Globalization Game. European Sport Management Quarterly. vol. 10 (3).
- (2010) The financial crisis in European football - a game theoretic approach. European Sport Management Quarterly. vol. 10 (5).
- (2010) Doping in elite sport - do the fans care? Public opinion on the consequences of doping scandals. International Journal of Sports Marketing & Sponsorship. vol. 11 (3).
- (2010) European club football : why enormous revenues are not enough?. Sport in Society. vol. 13 (2).