Background and activities
Cecilia is an American living and working in Norway and blending the best of both cultures into her life. For a complete overview of her industrial and academic background please see LinkedIn.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Trade study to select best alternative for cable and pulley simulation for cranes on offshore vessels. Systems Engineering. vol. 23 (2).
- (2020) Lean Management Approach to Reduce Waste in HoReCa Food Services. Resources. vol. 9 (12).
- (2020) Sustainable engineering master module – insights from three cohorts of European engineering team. International Journal of Sustainable Manufacturing (IJSM). vol. 4.
- (2020) Addressing the Sustainable Development Goals with a System-of-Systems for Monitoring Arctic Coastal Regions. INCOSE International Symposium. vol. 30 (1).
- (2020) A Systems Engineering Framework for Bioeconomic Transitions in a Sustainable Development Goal Context. Sustainability. vol. 12 (16).
- (2019) A Guideline for the Dynamic Barrier Management Framework Based on System Thinking. Chemical Engineering Transactions. vol. 77.
- (2019) Foundations for model‐based systems engineering and model‐based safety assessment. Systems Engineering. vol. 22 (2).
- (2018) Application of systems engineering to structuring acquisition decisions for marine emission reduction technologies. Systems Engineering. vol. 21 (4).
- (2018) Sustainable Innovation in a Multi-University Master Course. Procedia Manufacturing. vol. 21.
- (2018) On Linking of Task Analysis in the HRA Procedure: The Case of HRA in Offshore Drilling Activities. Safety. vol. 4.
- (2018) A systems engineering–based approach for framing reliability, availability, and maintainability: A case study for subsea design. Systems Engineering. vol. 21 (6).
- (2016) A framework for production rescheduling in sociotechnical manufacturing environments. Production planning & control (Print). vol. 27 (14).
- (2016) Trade Study of Alternative Controls and Power Distribution Architecture in Subsea Processing. INCOSE International Symposium. vol. 26 (1).
- (2016) Understanding mission objectives and priorities with QFD. INCOSE International Symposium. vol. 26 (1).
- (2016) Maintenance Optimization Approaches for Condition Based Maintenance: a review and analysis. INCOSE International Symposium.
- (2016) Applying A3 problem resolution to new system design to improve performance and reduce rework. INCOSE International Symposium. vol. 26 (1).
- (2013) Getting students hooked on systems engineering!. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 16.
- (2013) Application of systems engineering to integrate ageing management into maintenance management of oil and gas facilities. Systems Engineering. vol. 16 (3).
- (2012) Designing Offshore Fish Cages Using Systems Engineering Principles. Systems Engineering. vol. 15 (4).
- (2010) A framework for environmental analyses of fish food production systems based on systems engineering principles. Systems Engineering. vol. 13 (2).