Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) The long-term outcomes of an effectiveness trial of group versus individual psychoeducation for bipolar disorders. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 202.
- (2016) Mood and motor activity in euthymic bipolar disorder with sleep disturbance. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 202.
- (2016) Sleep patterns as a predictor for length of stay in a psychiatric intensive care unit. Psychiatry Research. vol. 237.
- (2015) The role of insomnia in the treatment of chronic fatigue. Journal of Psychosomatic Research. vol. 78 (5).
- (2014) Difficult morning awakening from rapid eye movement sleep and impaired cognitive function in delayed sleep phase disorder patients. Sleep Medicine. vol. 15 (10).
- (2014) Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia in euthymic bipolar disorder: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 15 (24).
- (2013) Sleep architecture in euthymic bipolar disorder and comorbid insomnia. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 15.
- (2013) Cognitive behavioral theapy for insomnia in euthymic bipolar disorder: a randomized controlled trial. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 15.
- (2012) Impact of sleep disturbance on patients in treatment for mental disorders. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 12 (179).
- (2011) Differences between patients’ and clinicians’ report of sleep disturbance: a field study in mental health care in Norway. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 11.
- (2010) Psychometric properties and the predictive validity of the Insomnia Daytime Worry Scale: A pilot study. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. vol. 39 (2).
- (2010) The relationship between insight gained during therapy and long-term outcome in short-term dynamic psychotherapy and cognitive therapy for cluster C personality disorders. Psychotherapy Research. vol. 20 (5).
- (2007) Søvndeprivasjon som antidepressiv behandling. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 127 (10).