Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Embedded Soft Inductive Sensors to Measure Arterial Expansion of Tubular Diameters in Vascular Phantoms. IEEE Sensors Journal. vol. 22 (7).
- (2022) A low-cost vibration isolation chamber – Making high precision experiments accessible. HardwareX. vol. 11.
- (2020) TrollBOT: A Spontaneous Networking Tool Facilitating Rapid Prototyping of Wirelessly Communicating Products. Procedia CIRP. vol. 91.
- (2020) Integrating Carbon Fiber Based Piezoresistive Composites for Flow Characterization in In-vitro Cell Research Equipment. Procedia CIRP. vol. 91.
- (2019) Experimental Investigations of an Icing Protection System for UAVs. SAE technical paper series. vol. 2019-June (June).
- (2019) Observations on the effects of skill transfer through experience sharing and in-person communication. Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Design. vol. 2019-August.
- (2019) Creating your Own Tools: Prototyping Environments for Prototype Testing. Procedia CIRP. vol. 84.
Part of book/report
- (2019) A Combined Photoplethysmography and Force Sensor Prototype for Improved Pulse Waveform Analysis. 2019 IEEE SENSORS Proceedings.
- (2019) Piezoresistive Chopped Carbon Fiber Rubber Silicone Sensors for Shedding Frequency Detection in Alternating Vortex Streets. 2019 IEEE SENSORS Proceedings.