Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Nursing Students’ in Mental Health Nursing Shown by the Debriefing Phase in Low-Fidelity Simulation. Issues in Mental Health Nursing.
- (2017) Mental health work in school health services and school nurses' involvement and attitudes, in a Norwegian context. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 26 (23-24).
- (2017) Public health nurses’ experience, involvement and attitude concerning mental health issues in a school setting. Nordic journal of nursing research. vol. 38 (2).
- (2016) Relatives of Inpatients Suffering from Severe Depression: Their Burden and Encounters with the Psychiatric Health Services. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. vol. 37 (5).
- (2015) Burden, Health and Sense of Coherence among Relatives of Depressed Inpatients. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 5 (3).
- (2015) Experiences of the psychiatric specialist health services – The perspective of relatives of inpatients with severe depression. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice (JNEP). vol. 5 (2).
- (2013) Relatives of patients with depression: experiences of everyday life. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- (2007) Informasjon til pårørende av førstegangsinnlagte i akuttpsykiatrien. Sykepleien Forskning. vol. 2 (1).