Background and activities
- PAG2205 - Prehospital Psychiatric Health Work 2
- PAG2203 - Prehospital Psychiatric Health Work 1
- MDV6022 - Prehospital Mental Health Care 1
- PAG1003 - Pathology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Family support and quality of community mental health care: Perspectives from families living with mental illness. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN).
- (2021) Young adults suffering from Mental Illness: Evaluation of the Family-Centred Support Conversation Intervention from the perspective of Mental Health Care Professionals. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 30 (19-20).
- (2020) It’s Not a Race, It’s a Marathon! Families Living with a Young Adult Suffering from Mental Illness. Issues in Mental Health Nursing.
- (2020) Young Adults and Their Families Living With Mental Illness: Evaluation of the Usefulness of Family-Centered Support Conversations in Community Mental Health care Settings. Journal of Family Nursing.
- (2020) The relationships between health professionals’ perceived quality of care, family involvement and sense of coherence in community mental health services. Issues in Mental Health Nursing.
- (2020) Mental health professionals' experiences with applying a family-centred care focus in their clinical work. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. vol. 41 (9).
- (2018) Nursing Students’ in Mental Health Nursing Shown by the Debriefing Phase in Low-Fidelity Simulation. Issues in Mental Health Nursing.
- (2017) Mental health work in school health services and school nurses' involvement and attitudes, in a Norwegian context. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 26 (23-24).
- (2017) Public health nurses’ experience, involvement and attitude concerning mental health issues in a school setting. Nordic journal of nursing research. vol. 38 (2).
- (2016) Relatives of Inpatients Suffering from Severe Depression: Their Burden and Encounters with the Psychiatric Health Services. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. vol. 37 (5).
- (2015) Burden, Health and Sense of Coherence among Relatives of Depressed Inpatients. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 5 (3).
- (2015) Experiences of the psychiatric specialist health services – The perspective of relatives of inpatients with severe depression. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice (JNEP). vol. 5 (2).
- (2013) Relatives of patients with depression: experiences of everyday life. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- (2007) Informasjon til pårørende av førstegangsinnlagte i akuttpsykiatrien. Sykepleien Forskning. vol. 2 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2020) Samarbeid med pårørende. Psykiske lidelser - Faglig forståelse og terapeutisk tilnærming. Sykepleiefaglige og flerfaglige perspektiver.
- (2021) Think Family, Work Family! Families living with mental illness. Perspectives of everyday life, family-centered support, and quality of community mental healthcare. 2021. ISBN 978-82-326-6255-5.