Background and activities
My PhD is a part of the project OPT Li-AIR financed by the Research Council of Norway, which started in August 2015. The main objective of the project is to improve the capacity and stability of the anode and cathode for Li-air batteries.
My supervisor is Professor Ann Mari Svensson.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) The oxygen evolution reaction mechanism at IrxRu1−xO2 powders produced by hydrolysis synthesis. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. vol. 819.
- (2019) Samstemt undervisning i grunnleggende kjemi – tiltak for å styrke sammenheng mellom teori og praksis i laboratorieundervisning. MNT-konferansen 2019 ; Tromsø. 2019-03-27 - 2019-03-29.
- (2018) Strategies for improved performance of Li-air batteries. Seminar, Uppsala University . Ångstrøm labben, Uppsala University; Uppsala. 2018-10-29 - 2018-10-29.
- (2017) The oxygen evolution at IrxRu1-xO2 produced by hydrolysis synthesis. ICE-2017 . DTU; København. 2017-06-12 - 2017-06-15.
- (2017) Improved cyclability of Li metal electrodes in electrolytes for Li-O2 batteries with the addition of LiNO3. 232nd Electrochemical Society Meeting . Electrochemical Society; Nartional Harbor. 2017-10-01 - 2017-10-05.
- (2017) IMPROVED CYCLABILITY OF Li METAL ELECTRODES FOR Li-O2 BATTERIES WITH ADDITION OF LiNO3. Nordic Battery Conference 2017 . Oulu University; Kokkola. 2017-11-01 - 2017-11-03.