Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Expression of phosphatase of regenerating liver (PRL)-3, is independently associated with biochemical failure, clinical failure and death in prostate cancer. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (11).
- (2017) Combined 18F-Fluciclovine PET/MRI shows potential for detection and characterization of high-risk prostate cancer. Journal of Nuclear Medicine.
- (2017) Geometric Distortion Correction in Prostate Diffusion-weighted MRI and Its Effect on Quantitative Apparent Diffusion Coefficient Analysis. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine.
- (2017) SFRP4 gene expression is increased in aggressive prostate cancer. Scientific Reports. vol. 7:14622.
- (2016) A PET/MRI study towards finding the optimal [18F]Fluciclovine PET protocol for detection and characterisation of primary prostate cancer. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging.
- (2016) Presence of TMPRSS2-ERG is associated with alterations of the metabolic profile in human prostate cancer. OncoTarget.
- (2016) A novel non-canonical Wnt signature for prostate cancer aggressiveness. OncoTarget. vol. 8 (6).
- (2016) Tissue microstructure is linked to MRI parameters and metabolite levels in prostate cancer. Frontiers in Oncology. vol. 6:146.
- (2016) A balanced tissue composition reveals new metabolic and gene expression markers in prostate cancer. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (4).
- (2016) Phosphatase of regenerating liver 3 (PRL-3) is overexpressed in human prostate cancer tissue and promotes growth and migration. Journal of Translational Medicine. vol. 14 (71).
- (2015) Metabolic markers in blood can separate prostate cancer from benign prostatic hyperplasia. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 113.
- (2014) Disease-specific outcomes of Radical Prostatectomies in Northern Norway; A case for the impact of perineural infiltration and postoperative PSA-doubling time. BMC Urology. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) Identification of Metabolites from 2D 1H-13C HSQC NMR using Peak Correlation Plots. BMC Bioinformatics. vol. 15 (1).
- (2014) Gene signatures ESC, MYC and ERG-fusion are early markers of a potentially dangerous subtype of prostate cancer. BMC Medical Genomics. vol. 7 (50).
- (2013) Spermine and Citrate as Metabolic Biomarkers for Assessing Prostate Cancer Aggressiveness. PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (4).
- (2013) Spatially matched in vivo and ex vivo MR metabolic profiles of prostate cancer - investigation of a correlation with Gleason score. NMR in Biomedicine. vol. 26 (5).
- (2012) Citrat og Spermin som markører for aggressiv prostatakreft. Vitenskapelige forhandlinger / De norske kirurgiske foreninger.
- (2012) Changes in Gene Transcription Underlying the Aberrant Citrate and Choline Metabolism in Human Prostate Cancer Samples. Clinical Cancer Research. vol. 18 (12).
- (2011) A New Method to Provide a Fresh Frozen Prostate Slice Suitable for Gene Expression Study and MR Spectroscopy. The Prostate. vol. 71 (5).
- (2011) FRESH PROSTATE TISSUE PROCUREMENT SUITABLE FOR INTEGRATIVE GENOMIC AND METABOLIC PROFILING. European urology. Supplement. vol. 10 (2).