Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A new formulation for the liner shipping network design problem. International Transactions in Operational Research.
- (2019) An exact solution method for the capacitated item-sharing and crowdshipping problem. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 279 (2).
- (2019) The Pickup and Delivery Problem with Time Windows and Occasional Drivers. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 109.
- (2019) Optimal Charging and Repositioning of Electric Vehicles in a Free-Floating Carsharing System. Computers & Operations Research.
- (2018) Offshore supply planning in a rolling time horizon. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11184.
- (2017) The Vehicle Routing Problem with Dynamic Occasional Drivers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572 LNCS.
- (2017) Global optimisation of multi-plant manganese alloy production. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 110.
- (2017) Base location and helicopter fleet composition in the oil industry. INFOR. Information systems and operational research. vol. 55 (2).
- (2017) Arc Routing with Precedence Constraints: An Application to Snow Plowing Operations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572 LNCS.
- (2017) Strategic ambulance location for heterogeeneous regions. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 260 (1).
- (2017) The integrated dial-a-ride problem with timetabled fixed route service. Public Transport. vol. 9 (1-2).
- (2016) Designing a maritime supply chain for distribution of wood pellets: a case study from southern Norway. Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal.
- (2016) A new decomposition algorithm for a liquefied natural gas inventory routing problem. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 54 (2).
- (2016) The static bicycle repositioning problem - Literature survey and new formulation. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9855.
- (2016) Vessel routing with pickups and deliveries: An application to the supply of offshore oil platforms. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 79.
- (2016) A Multi-product Maritime Inventory Routing Problem with Undedicated Compartments. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9855.
- (2016) Analyzing complex service structures in liner shipping network design. Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal.
- (2015) Creating annual delivery programs of liquefied natural gas. Optimization and Engineering. vol. 18 (1).
- (2015) An effective heuristic for solving a combined cargo and inventory routing problem in tramp shipping. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 64.
- (2015) A new formulation based on customer delivery patterns for a maritime inventory routing problem. Transportation Science. vol. 49 (2).