Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The Vehicle Routing Problem with Dynamic Occasional Drivers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572.
- (2017) Base location and helicopter fleet composition in the oil industry. INFOR. Information systems and operational research. vol. 55 (2).
- (2017) Arc Routing with Precedence Constraints: An Application to Snow Plowing Operations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10572.
- (2016) Designing a maritime supply chain for distribution of wood pellets: a case study from southern Norway. Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal.
- (2016) A new decomposition algorithm for a liquefied natural gas inventory routing problem. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 54 (2).
- (2016) The static bicycle repositioning problem - Literature survey and new formulation. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9855.
- (2016) Vessel routing with pickups and deliveries: An application to the supply of offshore oil platforms. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 79.
- (2016) A Multi-product Maritime Inventory Routing Problem with Undedicated Compartments. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9855.
- (2016) Strategic ambulance location for heterogeeneous regions. European Journal of Operational Research.
- (2016) The integrated dial-a-ride problem with timetabled fixed route service. Public Transport. vol. 9.
- (2016) Analyzing complex service structures in liner shipping network design. Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal.
- (2015) Creating annual delivery programs of liquefied natural gas. Optimization and Engineering. vol. 18 (1).
- (2015) An effective heuristic for solving a combined cargo and inventory routing problem in tramp shipping. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 64.
- (2015) A new formulation based on customer delivery patterns for a maritime inventory routing problem. Transportation Science. vol. 49 (2).
- (2015) A branch-and-price method for a ship routing and scheduling problem with cargo coupling and synchronization constraints. EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics. vol. 4 (4).
- (2014) Integrated maritime fleet deployment and speed optimization: Case study from RoRo shipping. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 55.
- (2014) Containership routing and scheduling in liner shipping: Overview and future research directions. Transportation Science. vol. 48 (2).
- (2014) Vendor managed inventory in tramp shipping. Omega : The International Journal of Management Science. vol. 47.
- (2013) A Maritime Inventory Routing Problem: Discrete Time Formulations and Valid Inequalities. Networks. vol. 62 (4).
- (2012) Competence building with the use of nurse re-rostering. Lecture Notes in Management Science. vol. 4.