Background and activities
- TIØ4150 - Industrial Optimization and Decision Support
- TIØ4905 - Managerial Economics and Operations Research, Master's Thesis
- IØ8400 - Mathematical Programming
- TIØ4500 - Managerial Economics and Operations Research, Specialization Project
- IØ8402 - Optimization in Maritime Transportation
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Simulating emergency patient flow during the COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of Simulation.
- (2021) The dynamic electric carsharing relocation problem. EURO Journal on Transportation and Logistics. vol. 10.
- (2021) Semi-cyclic rostering of ranked surgeons — A real-life case with stability and flexibility measures. Operations Research for Health Care. vol. 28.
- (2021) A branch-price-and-cut algorithm for the two-echelon vehicle routing problem with time windows. Transportation Science.
- (2021) Optimizing Maritime Preparedness Under Uncertainty – Locating Tugboats Along the Norwegian Coast. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 13004.
- (2021) An iterative matheuristic for the inventory routing problem. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 131.
- (2020) A multi-period analysis of the integrated item-sharing and crowdshipping problem. European Journal of Operational Research.
- (2020) Optimal Charging and Repositioning of Electric Vehicles in a Free-Floating Carsharing System. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 113.
- (2020) A Branch-and-Price Algorithm for the Liner Shipping Network Design Problem. SN Operations Research Forum.
- (2019) A new formulation for the liner shipping network design problem. International Transactions in Operational Research.
- (2019) Using optimization to provide decision support for strategic emergency medical service planning - Three case studies. International Journal of Medical Informatics. vol. 133.
- (2019) An exact solution method for the capacitated item-sharing and crowdshipping problem. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 279 (2).
- (2019) The Pickup and Delivery Problem with Time Windows and Occasional Drivers. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 109.
- (2019) ReLU networks as surrogate models in mixed-integer linear programs. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 131.
- (2018) Offshore supply planning in a rolling time horizon. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11184.
- (2017) The Vehicle Routing Problem with Dynamic Occasional Drivers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10572 LNCS.
- (2017) Global optimisation of multi-plant manganese alloy production. Computers and Chemical Engineering. vol. 110.
- (2017) Base location and helicopter fleet composition in the oil industry. INFOR: Information Systems and Operational Research. vol. 55 (2).
- (2017) Arc Routing with Precedence Constraints: An Application to Snow Plowing Operations. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 10572 LNCS.
- (2017) Strategic ambulance location for heterogeeneous regions. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 260 (1).