Background and activities
Hematologist. Research focus area Chronic Myeloid Leukemia . Chairman Nordic CML Study group (NCMLSG)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Long-term tolerability and efficacy after initial PegIFN-α addition to dasatinib in CML-CP: Five-year follow-up of the NordCML007 study. European Journal of Haematology.
- (2021) Molecular status 36 months after TKI discontinuation in CML is highly predictive for subsequent loss of MMR—final report from AFTER-SKI. Leukemia. vol. 35.
- (2020) Cold agglutinin disease revisited: a multinational, observational study of 232 patients. Blood. vol. 136 (4).
- (2020) European LeukemiaNet 2020 recommendations for treating chronic myeloid leukemia. Leukemia. vol. 34 (4).
- (2020) The complex genetic landscape of familial MDS and AML reveals pathogenic germline variants. Nature Communications.
- (2020) Plasma proteomics of biomarkers for inflammation or cancer cannot predict relapse in chronic myeloid leukaemia patients stopping tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy. Leukemia Research. vol. 90.
- (2019) Immunological monitoring of newly diagnosed CML patients treated with bosutinib or imatinib first-line. Oncoimmunology. vol. 8:e1638210 (9).
- (2018) Telomere shortening correlates with leukemic stem cell burden at diagnosis of chronic myeloid leukemia. Blood Advances. vol. 2 (13).
- (2018) CD36 Defines Primitive Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Cells Less Responsive To Imatinib But Vulnerable To Antibody-Based Therapeutic Targeting. Haematologica. vol. 103 (3).
- (2018) Discontinuation of tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy in chronic myeloid leukaemia (EURO-SKI): a prespecified interim analysis of a prospective, multicentre, non-randomised, trial. The Lancet Oncology. vol. 19 (6).
- (2017) Early BCR-ABL1 transcript decline after 1 month of tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy as an indicator for treatment response in chronic myeloid leukemia. PLOS ONE. vol. 12:e0171041 (1).
- (2017) Single cell immune profiling by mass cytometry of newly diagnosed chronic phase chronic myeloid leukemia treated with nilotinib. Haematologica. vol. 102 (8).
- (2017) Chronic myeloid leukaemia: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Annals of Oncology. vol. 28.
- (2017) Increased proportion of mature NK cells is associated with successful imatinib discontinuation in chronic myeloid leukemia. Leukemia. vol. 31 (5).
- (2017) Ponatinib in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML): Consensus on patient treatment and management from a European expert panel. Critical Reviews in Oncology/Hematology. vol. 120.
- (2017) Differentiation status of primary chronic myeloid leukemia cells affects sensitivity to BCR-ABL1 inhibitors. OncoTarget. vol. 8 (14).
- (2017) Tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy-induced changes in humoral immunity in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia. Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. vol. 143 (8).
- (2017) Single-cell molecular analysis defines therapy response and immunophenotype of stem cell subpopulations in CML. Blood. vol. 129 (17).
- (2016) Assessment of bone marrow lymphocytic status during tyrosine kinase inhibitor therapy and its relation to therapy response in chronic myeloid leukaemia. Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. vol. 142 (5).
- (2016) Safety and efficacy of the combination of pegylated interferon-α2b and dasatinib in newly diagnosed chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia patients. Leukemia. vol. 30 (9).