Henrik P Sahlin Pettersen
Background and activities
Molecular Cell Biology http://www.ntnu.edu/dmf/ikm/molecular-cell-biology DNA Repair http://www.ntnu.edu/dmf/ikm/dna-repair
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) AID expression in B-cell lymphomas causes accumulation of genomic uracil and a distinct AID mutational signature. DNA Repair. vol. 25.
- (2014) Error-free versus mutagenic processing of genomic uracil-Relevance to cancer. DNA Repair. vol. 19.
- (2014) Anabole-androgene steroider - en oversikt. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 51 (1).
- (2013) Multiple microRNAs may regulate DNA repair enzyme uracil‐DNA glycosylase. DNA Repair. vol. 12 (1).
- (2013) Genomic uracil - potent mutagen but normal intermediate in adaptive immunity. The FEBS Journal. vol. 280.
- (2011) Uracil-DNA Glycosylase in Base Excision Repair and Adaptive Immunity: SPECIES DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MAN AND MOUSE. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 286 (19).
- (2011) UNG-initiated base excision repair is the major repair route for 5-fluorouracil in DNA, but 5-fluorouracil cytotoxicity depends mainly on RNA incorporation. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 39 (19).
- (2010) Direct interaction between XRCC1 and UNG2 facilitates rapid repair of uracil in DNA by XRCC1 complexes. DNA Repair. vol. 9 (7).
- (2009) Uracil in DNA and its processing by different DNA glycosylases. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 364 (1517).
- (2007) Repair og uracil in DNA by UNG2 and SMUG1 - an update. DNA Repair.
- (2007) Uracil-DNA glycosylases SMUG1 and UNG2 coordinate the initial steps of base excision repair by distinct mechanisms. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 35 (12).
- (2005) Long-lasting cephalic jabs (?) - The Vaga study of headache epidemiology. Cephalalgia. vol. 25.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Genomic Uracil and Cancer. Genomic Uracil - Evolution, Biology, Immunology and Disease.
- (2011) Cytotoxicity and repair of uracil and 5-fluorouracil in DNA. 2011. ISBN 978-82-471-2721-6.