Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Nafamostat–interferon-α combination suppresses sars-cov-2 infection in vitro and in vivo by cooperatively targeting host tmprss2. Viruses. vol. 13 (9).
- (2021) Synergistic interferon-alpha-based combinations for treatment of sars-cov-2 and other viral infections. Viruses. vol. 13:2489 (12).
- (2021) Active components of commonly prescribed medicines affect influenza a virus–host cell interaction: A pilot study. Viruses. vol. 13 (8).
- (2021) Parechovirus A in Hospitalized Children With Respiratory Tract Infections: A 10-Year-Long Study From Norway. Journal of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society.
- (2020) Discovery and development of safe-in-man broad-spectrum antiviral agents. International Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 93.
- (2020) Chemical, Physical and Biological Triggers of Evolutionary Sonserved Bcl-xL-Mediated Apoptosis. Cancers. vol. 12 (6).
- (2020) Identification and Tracking of Antiviral Drug Combinations. Viruses. vol. 12 (10).
- (2020) Potential Antiviral Options against SARS-CoV-2 Infection. Viruses. Viruses.
- (2018) Novel activities of safe-in-human broad-spectrum antiviral agents. Antiviral Research. vol. 154.
- (2016) A novel SimpleProbe PCR for detection of mutations in the 23S rRNA gene associated with macrolide resistance in Mycoplasma genitalium in clinical samples. Journal of Clinical Microbiology.
- (2016) Pso p27, a SERPINB3/B4-derived protein, is most likely a common autoantigen in chronic inflammatory diseases. Clinical Immunology. vol. 174.
- (2015) Psoriasis pathogenesis – Pso p27 constitutes a compact structure forming large aggregates. Biochemistry and Biophysics Reports. vol. 2.
- (2014) Psoriasis pathogenesis - Pso p27 is generated from SCCA1 with chymase. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular Basis of Disease. vol. 1842 (5).
- (2012) The autoantigen Pso p27 is generated from SCCA molecules in psoriatic plaques. WebmedCentral.com. vol. 3.
- (2011) The autoantigen Pso p27: A post-translational modification of SCCA molecules. Autoimmunity. vol. 44 (3).
- (2010) Expression of the psoriasis-associated antigen, Pso p27, is inhibited by Traditional Chinese Medicine. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. vol. 127 (1).
- (2006) Development and evaluation of a new PCR assay for detection of Pseudomonas aeruginosa D genotype. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). vol. 12 (8).
- (2005) An anti-pso ap27 monoclonal antibody reacts with skin and peripheral blood leukocytes from Japanese psoriatic patients and shows cross-reactivity with SCCA2b. Archives of Dermatological Research. vol. 296.
- (2005) An anti-pso27 monoclonal antibody reacts with skin and peripheral blood leukocytes from Japanese psoriatic patiens and shows cross-reactivity with SCCA2b. Archives of Dermatological Research. vol. 296 (8).
- (1999) Expression of the psoriasis-associated antigen, pso p27, is inhibited by cyclosporin A. Acta Dermato-Venereologica. vol. 79 (4).