Ilaria Canova Calori
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Cross-Team Reflection Workshops in Software Engineering Student Projects. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi. vol. 23 (1).
- (2013) Understanding Trajectories of Experience in Situated Learning Field Trips. ID&A Interaction design & architecture(s).
- (2010) Considering the Design of Mobile Applications for City-wide Learning. International Reports on Socio-Informatics (IRSI). vol. 7 (1).
- (2009) Awareness for Fostering Serendipitous Interaction in Public Intelligent Environments. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments. vol. 2.
- (2009) Reflections on the role of technology in city-wide collaborative learning. International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies (iJIM). vol. 3 (2).
- (2007) ASSESSMENT AND ANALYSIS OF ROBUSTNESS FOR A WEB-BASED SYSTEM. IADIS International Journal on WWW/Internet. vol. 5 (1).
- (2007) An Experiment with a Release Planning Method for Web Application Development. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Reflective learning at the workplace - The MIRROR design toolbox. Adaptive and Adaptable Learning - Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning EC-TEL 2016.
- (2011) Focus and Exploration in Contextual Relevance. Proceedings of UBICOMM 2011, the Fifth International Conference on Mobile Ubiquitous Computing, Systems, Services and Technologies.
- (2011) EXPLORING A CITY: UNDERSTANDING SITUATED LEARNING EXPERIENCES. PROCEEDINGS OF THE IADIS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE MOBILE LEARNING 2011.
- (2010) Connectedness in Practice-Based Education: The Why, Who, What. MLearn2010 Mobile Learning Conference Proceedings.
- (2009) Supporting different social structures in city-wide collaborative learning. Proceedings of the IADIS International Conference Mobile Learning 2009.
- (2008) Reflections on the Role of Technology in City-wide Collaborative Learning. Proceedings of mLearn2008 Conference.
- (2007) FMEA and BBN for robustness analysis in web-based applications. Risk, Reliability and Societal Safety Volume 3: Application Topics.
- (2007) ROBUSTNESS ANALYSIS USING FMEA AND BBN - Case Study for a Web-based Application. WEBIST 2007 Proceedings of the Third International Conference on Web Information Systems and Technologies - Volume IT.
- (2007) Knowledge sharing through a simple release planning method for web application development. SEKE 2007 Proceedings of the Nineteenth International Conference on Software Engineering & Knowledge Engineering.