Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Ice-ridge interactions with the Norströmsgrund lighthouse: Global forces and interaction modes. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 158.
- (2018) Ice-induced vibrations of the Norströmsgrund lighthouse. Cold Regions Science and Technology. vol. 155.
- (2018) Two Applications of a Cross-Correlation Based Ice Drift Tracking Algorithm; Ship-Based Marine Radar Images and Camera Images from a Fixed Structure. Proceedings of the 24th IAHR International Symposium on Ice Vladivostok, Russia June 4-9, 2018.
- (2018) Probabilistic assessment of ice loads for an offshore structure. AIC2018 Transportation infrastructure engineering in cold regions.
- (2018) Probabilistic Assessment of Ice Environment and Ridge Loads for the Norströmsgrund Lighthouse. Proceedings of the 24th IAHR International Symposium on Ice Vladivostok, Russia June 4-9, 2018.
- (2018) Station-Keeping Trials in Ice: Ice and Metocean Conditions. ASME 2018 37th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering - Volume 8: Polar and Arctic Sciences and Technology; Petroleum Technology.