Background and activities
Head of the bachelor programme in Archive and Collection Management.
PhD in contemporary history, NTNU 2018.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Europe not taken for granted: The Ford Foundation's exchange programs in Eastern Europe in the 1950s and '60s. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3152-0.
- (2014) "Soft power" deployed: The Ford Foundation's fellowship programs in communist eastern Europe in the 1950s and 1960s. Monde(s) Histoire, Espaces, Relations.
- (2008) Freewheeling: The Ford Foundation Fellowship Programs in Poland, Yugoslavia, and Hungary in the 1950s and '60s. Workshop at the Rockefeller Archive Center . Rockefeller Archive Center; Sleepy Hollow, NY. 2008-10-02 - 2008-10-03.
- (2008) Presenting the 'Eastern European' Self. An Analysis of Ford Fellows' Final Reports from the 1960s. PEECS Workshop, Trondheim; 2008-01-11 - 2008-01-12 . Program on East European Cultures and Societies, NTNU; Trondheim. 2008-01-11 - 2008-01-12.
- (2003) Rethinking the National State: R. W. Seton-Watson and the Ethnopolitics of Czechoslovakia in the Interwar Era. 2003.