Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Assessment of the quality of life in parents of children with ADHD : validation of the Multicultural Quality of Life in Norwegian pediatric mental health settings. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 12.
- (2021) Exploring patterns in psychiatric outpatients’ preferences for involvement in decision-making : a latent class analysis approach. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 21.
- (2021) Limited benefit of marine protein hydrolysate on physical function and strength in older adults : a randomized controlled trial. Marine Drugs. vol. 19 (2).
- (2020) Assessment of shared decision-making in community mental health care : validation of the CollaboRATE. International Journal of Clinical and Health Psychology. vol. 20 (3).
- (2020) Systems modelling to support the complex nature of healthcare services. Health and Technology. vol. 11 (1).
- (2020) Psychometric properties of the Five-item World Health Organization Well-being Index used in mental health services : protocol for a systematic review. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 76 (9).
- (2020) Patient-reported well-being : psychometric properties of the world health organization well-being index in specialised community mental health settings. Psychiatry Research. vol. 291 (September).
- (2020) Effects of a peer co-facilitated educational programme for parents of children with ADHD : a feasibility randomised controlled trial protocol. BMJ Open. vol. 10 (12).
- (2020) Protein intake, protein mealtime distribution and seafood consumption in elderly Norwegians : associations with physical function and strength. Geriatrics (Basel). vol. 5 (4).
- (2018) Nutrition and physical performance in older people—effects of marine protein hydrolysates to prevent decline in physical performance : a randomised controlled trial protocol. BMJ Open. vol. 8 (10).
- (2016) Long-Term Changes in Musculoskeletal Pain Sites in the General Population: The HUNT Study. Journal of Pain. vol. 17 (11).
- (2014) Prevalence and long-term predictors of persistent chronic widespread pain in the general population in an 11-year prospective study: the HUNT study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 15 (1).
- (2014) Psychosocial factors and risk of chronic widespread pain: An 11-year follow-up study - The HUNT study. Pain. vol. 155 (8).