Ingunn Pernille Mundal
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Assessment of shared decision-making in community mental health care : validation of the CollaboRATE. International Journal of Clinical and Health Psychology.
- (2020) Psychometric properties of the Five-item World Health Organization Well-being Index used in mental health services: Protocol for a systematic review. Journal of Advanced Nursing.
- (2020) Patient-reported well-being : psychometric properties of the world health organization well-being index in specialised community mental health settings. Psychiatry Research. vol. 291 (September).
- (2016) Long-Term Changes in Musculoskeletal Pain Sites in the General Population: The HUNT Study. Journal of Pain. vol. 17 (11).
- (2014) Prevalence and long-term predictors of persistent chronic widespread pain in the general population in an 11-year prospective study: the HUNT study. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. vol. 15 (1).
- (2014) Psychosocial factors and risk of chronic widespread pain: An 11-year follow-up study - The HUNT study. Pain. vol. 155 (8).