Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Perfect depolarization in single scattering of light from uncorrelated surface and volume disorder. Optics Letters. vol. 45.
- (2020) Single scattering of polarized light by correlated surface and volume disorder. Physical Review A (PRA). vol. 101 (5).
- (2019) Physics of polarized light scattering from weakly rough dielectric surfaces: Yoneda and Brewster scattering phenomena. Physical Review A (PRA). vol. 99 (2).
- (2019) Nanometer-Resolution Mask Lithography with Matter Waves: Near-Field Binary Holography. Physical Review Applied. vol. 11 (2).
- (2019) Experimental studies of the transmission of light through low coverage regular or random arrays of silica micropillars supported by a glass substrate. Applied Optics. vol. 58 (33).
- (2018) The scattering of a scalar beam from isotropic and anisotropic two-dimensional randomly rough Dirichlet or Neumann surfaces: The full angular intensity distributions. Wave motion. vol. 82.
- (2018) Features in the diffraction of a scalar plane wave from doubly-periodic Dirichlet and Neumann surfaces. Low temperature physics (Woodbury, N.Y., Print). vol. 44 (7).
- (2018) Replacement of Ensemble Averaging by the Use of a Broadband Source in Scattering of Light from a One-Dimensional Randomly Rough Interface between Two Dielectric Media. International Journal of Antennas and Propagation. vol. 2018.
- (2018) Wave scattering from two-dimensional self-affine Dirichlet and Neumann surfaces and its application to the retrieval of self-affine parameters. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics (PRA). vol. 97 (6).
- (2017) Selective enhancement of Selényi rings induced by the cross-correlation between the interfaces of a two-dimensional randomly rough dielectric film. Annals of Physics. vol. 389.
- (2017) Critical dimension metrology of a plasmonic photonic crystal based on Mueller matrix ellipsometry and the reduced Rayleigh equation. Optics Letters. vol. 42 (13).
- (2017) Numerical studies of the transmission of light through a two-dimensional randomly rough interface. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics (PRA). vol. 95 (4).
- (2017) Optical response of gold hemispheroidal lattices on transparent substrates. Applied Surface Science. vol. 421 (Part B).
- (2017) Optimal design of grid-based binary holograms for matter-wave lithography. Physical Review Applied. vol. 8 (2).
- (2017) Neutral-helium-atom diffraction from a micron-scale periodic structure: Photonic-crystal-membrane characterization. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics (PRA). vol. 95 (6).
- (2017) Effective optical properties of supported silicon nanopillars at telecommunication wavelengths. Optics Communications. vol. 399.
- (2017) The excitation and detection of a leaky surface electromagnetic wave on a high-index dielectric grating in a prism-coupler geometry. Fizika Nizkih Temperatur. vol. 43 (1).
- (2016) Experimental and numerical studies of the scattering of light from a two-dimensional randomly rough interface in the presence of total internal reflection: Optical Yoneda peaks. Optics Express. vol. 24 (23).
- (2016) Numerical studies of the scattering of light from a two-dimensional randomly rough interface between two dielectric media. Physical Review A. Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics (PRA). vol. 93 (5).
- (2016) Determination of the normalized surface height autocorrelation function of a two-dimensional randomly rough dielectric surface by the inversion of light scattering data in p-polarization. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 9961.