Ph.D. candidate associated with curriculum renewal: Public Health and Life Skills.
Most children and adolescents are content and satisfied with their lives i Norway. However, there has been an increase in self-reported mental health issues over the past decade, especially among young girls. The aim of this study is to develop knowledge about the relationship between the learning environment, social support, perceived stress, pressure, and mental health for boys and girls in upper secondary school. The study also seeks to understand how US schools can promote good mental health.
My professional research interests include adolescents’ mental health and well-being, stress, coping, social support, and a mix methos approach.
- PED1002 Educational and Developmental Psychology
- PED1005 Introduction to the Philosophy of Science and Educational Research Methods
- PED2900 Bachelor Thesis in Education
- PED3903 Master Thesis in Special Education
- PED3009 Specialization in Research Methodology
- PED3010 Scientific Theory and Research Methods
Academic lectureRøsand, Ingvild. (2022) Gutter og jenters psykiske helse i skolen. Fagfokus Ufrivillig skolefravær 2022 , Gardermoen 2022-11-24 - 2022-11-25
Academic lectureFolstad, Siri Hausland; Edvoll, Maud; Røsand, Ingvild; Ystrøm, Eivind; Klomsten, Anne Torhild; Nes, Ragnhild Bang. (2022) Child Mental Health Effects of Large-Scale School Curricular Changes: A Systematic Review. Nordic Public Health Conference (NPHC) , Reykjavik 2022-06-27 - 2022-07-02